Advice on buying from a possibly shady site

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Ok so fuckin hanna barbera never put out 2 stupid dogs season 2 on dvd and i want it. I also want cow & chicken. There is a site that i can buy these from bootleg.
Www.Abcdvdz.com
Very little transaction reviews are available online, although i did actually find that the website has an active ebay account with decent feedback.
Looks like the site only takes credit cards.. what is a safe way to purchase these? I dont want these fucks having my credit card number. The site just gives off a bad vibe in my opinion.
Any suggestions??

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
See if any of your credit cards support making a virtual card number. A lot do for this reason.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
These are both good options. Never heard of the virtual card number, ill look into it!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Dude if you're gonna buy bootleg shit, why not just download good rips? I can probably find both shows in good quality for you on a mega folder.
Well then do that pretty please and ill just DL them and send you something stupid for your troubles! XD

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
cant believe 2 Stupid Dogs hasnt been uploaded on YouTube

You know what's weird, Duckman came into my mind the other day. I didn't like that when I was a kid. I wonder if I'd like it now

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
cant believe 2 Stupid Dogs hasnt been uploaded on YouTube

You know what's weird, Duckman came into my mind the other day. I didn't like that when I was a kid. I wonder if I'd like it now
Thats another one that sketch AF site sells. Had not thought about it at all until trying to track down 2 stupid dogs. I definitely didnt enjoy it as a kid either.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Thats another one that sketch AF site sells. Had not thought about it at all until trying to track down 2 stupid dogs. I definitely didnt enjoy it as a kid either.
So you're saying you had not thought about it,but I did, and you did too.

Serendipity

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Cow and Chicken is great, momma had a chicken, momma had a cow, dad was proud, he didn't care how.

Disturbing to say the least.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
How about that cartoon where the cat and the dog are literally two opposite sides of the same animal torso. I think it was called Catdog or something like that. God the 90s had some stupid shit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
No wholesome cartoons for our generation. :keke:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Ok so fuckin hanna barbera never put out 2 stupid dogs season 2 on dvd and i want it. I also want cow & chicken. There is a site that i can buy these from bootleg.
Www.Abcdvdz.com
Very little transaction reviews are available online, although i did actually find that the website has an active ebay account with decent feedback.
Looks like the site only takes credit cards.. what is a safe way to purchase these? I dont want these fucks having my credit card number. The site just gives off a bad vibe in my opinion.
Any suggestions??
i would not trust a site that doesn't even know its ABCs. do not buy.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I found complete collections for both series on a private server. I'm grabbing them now. If they look right, I'll host them somewhere for you.
Hornheadd was working with me to get them as well, but if this works out then hell yeah seems even easier because I wouldn’t need to pay for a Mega upload account. Thank you!

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Hornheadd was working with me to get them as well, but if this works out then hell yeah seems even easier because I wouldn’t need to pay for a Mega upload account. Thank you!
bruh just get a Mega account for 1 month for $5. If yous was gonna give some site more than $5 for burned DVDs... c'maaaan. If you gon' pirate, pirate WELL.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
The red guy was creepy as hell too. Lol
When he walked on his butt was strange AF.

But nothing beats 2 stupid dogs. Will never forget the episode where they enter for free at the drive-in cinema :ROFLMAO: