Aero City in LA, cheap

l2yan00

Quiz Detective
i cant believe there are 2 offers and noone baught that fuckin shit for 250.00!!!! what the fuck is wrong with those people... im about to rent a uhaul and drive cross country from NJ to get that shit.... id love that cab for vert shmups.... dammmmmmmmmit the hell nothing like that ever finds its way by me for that price........ thanks for making me upset lol

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
I know it's freakin' ridiculous , I would be all over that if it was a couple hundred miles closer...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
There's nothing wrong with those people, it doesn't have its panel, its been converted to be a piece of shit. I hate that so many aero's went through this.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I beg to differ it's still got tge original paint and art. You could get the panel from river service and the pcb is worth a prety penny. Its a great deal.

l2yan00

Quiz Detective
dam right it is bigtime..... that panel is fine too just needs some tlc and a new button layout... i would kill for that to be eithin 150 miles of my house.... bastards. my cabs all costed me double after shipping. go get that shit bigtime then meet me half way in a truck.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I would old buddy but it's 400 miles away from me sigh.... That's the problem with games in la there's a ton of em and they are cheap but it's just far enough to were it's not worth it for me.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I beg to differ it's still got tge original paint and art. You could get the panel from river service and the pcb is worth a prety penny. Its a great deal.

Not just the panel, but the panel surround. River Service can't help with that one. $250 is too high imo. My buddy just picked up 2 like that for less than $100 each. He's looking at mad loot to import that surround.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I didn't even see that but your right that surround would be expensive and hard to find. Were the cabs he bought empty cuz I know the super dodgeball pcb's used to go for 100+ but I havnt checked prices lately. If it were me though I would repaint and apply an overlay to the existing cp sell the board and keep the cab for 100-150. That being said since it does have that goofy surround I would drive more than 10 miles to get it. I know a guy that just got a cash of aero panels and surrounds if your buddy is still looking for them.

That buddy is me bigtime, I picked up 3 aeros for $100 total at auction a few weeks ago, and yeah PM incoming