Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Imagine going for a jog = getting murdered by hillbillies in a pickup truck.

Take it up with the hillbillies:

Travis McMichael said that on the day of the shooting, he was trying to get his young son to take a nap when his father came in the house "in an almost frantic state" and said the person they believed was responsible for the crimes in the neighborhood had just run by the house.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Imagine lynching someone and then having to go to prison for it!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Imagine going for a jog = getting murdered by hillbillies in a pickup truck.
Imagine saying you not going to post anymore on subject and then quoting yourself half an hour later when nobody else has even responded to you..

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Imagine saying you not going to post anymore on subject and then quoting yourself a couple minutes later when nobody else has even responded to you..
I said I was leaving the thread and I meant it. I'm officially gone now but please please please don't post anything that beatifies Amuad, because that'll only draw me back in. The guy was a dirtbag, at least I have the integrity to admit that. For the record, he did not deserve to die and the three men are guilty of the charges.

Some highlights from St. Arbery's 'peaceful' life (funny how the msm never mention any of this):

https://www.glynncounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/69162/114-Notice-of-Intent
  • Entered a basketball game with a concealed handgun & ran from police while armed when confronted
  • Engaged in violent gang fight using wire cutters as a weapon
  • Threatening police who questioned him about his drug use (Video of this on YouTube)
  • His mother called 911 on him as he locked her inside her car
  • Spotted casing cars to rob in a neighborhood
  • Chased by police and when caught said he was 'jogging'
  • Caught stealing a television from a store (video of this on YouTube)
  • Caught removing screens from houses and trying to enter
  • Became known as 'the jogger' by local store owners as he would pretend to do stretches outside stores then run in and steal
  • This one is a beauty... fought a man who tried to make a citizens arrest a few months before the McMichaels tried to detain him

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I said I was leaving the thread and I meant it. I'm officially gone now but please please please don't post anything that beatifies Amuad, because that'll only draw me back in. The guy was a dirtbag, at least I have the integrity to admit that. For the record, he did not deserve to die and the three men are guilty of the charges.

Some highlights from St. Arbery's 'peaceful' life (funny how the msm never mention any of this):

• Entered a basketball game with a concealed handgun & ran from police while armed when confronted
  • Threatening police who questioned him about his drug use (Video of this on YouTube)
  • Became known as 'the jogger' by local store owners as he would pretend to do stretches outside stores then run in and steal
  • This one is a beauty... fought a man who tried to make a citizens arrest a few months before the McMichaels tried to detain him
Show me a single post in this thread that "beatifies" Ahmaud.

Show me a single post in this thread that goes beyond saying *this:*
For the record, he did not deserve to die and the three men are guilty of the charges.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

🙄

I know this is difficult for you to understand but even criminals have rights.

Arbery was lynched.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The thread is only two pages long. If an excuse for your continued posts is in here, it should be easy to find.

You put "peaceful" in quotes. Maybe start there. Where, in this thread, was that word used?

For that matter, you're the only one going on about "jogging." Wyo's the only other person who used the word, and that was to point out that it doesn't matter if he was a jogger or a burglary suspect.

How come?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

I'm not sure about your integrity, you've said you weren't going to post anymore several times now.
You started out the conversation with a lie and then have gone back on you're word several times.

Shrugs

For the record I don't really care, post here all you want, you just seem a bit off.
On a personal level it's just made me feel indifferent, I don't really care enough to argue about it I have other stuff but can't imagine when I possibly beatified this person. Would have to reread my posts again don't really care.