Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Windjammers is a scump?
Last year is within 10 years ago?
Define bottle?

Shmuppy

Banned
Pathetic. Attention seeking, you could talk talk to your family, friends or and actual alcohol/drug counselor but instead you post here. A video game forum where no one even likes you.

Yes I need some attention. I talked to my mom last evening. Pathetic? Yeah it is...

Windjammers is a scump?
Last year is within 10 years ago?
Define bottle?

0.7 Liters

Finally experiencing a hangover :lolz:

Hangover? You have no idea where I am... If I stop completely it could be deadly. Hangover, I would be glad if so...

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
please go.cold turkey

I tried once. No fun. Gas station 0.2 bottle. It was really close. Belly cramps, low blood pressure...

Weed and booze don't mix well.

Yeah, you are right... I don't even wanna weed anymore. I wanna stop with everything. Ciggs too...

Edit: Thanks guys for listening... It helps a little bit...

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
fuck you loser

I am fucked. But I will never give up hope:-) What a drama queen I am... But when shit goes down, I'm here to help, even put my life on the line for others, many times...

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
You're faking it.

No I don't. I'm fucking shaking right now. Can't even hold my Earl Gray cup of tea. Trying to come down and then I will take this pill to get some sleep. You know Benzos? But these pills and alc together, not a good combination...

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'd advise you to turn to Jesus, but, I understand that his blood is literally fermented grapes, which he encourages his followers to sample on a regular basis, so, that might not help your situation. Drink of the Goddess' milk instead? Her teats are something special and all of Her daughters come equipped with a pair.

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
I'd advise you to turn to Jesus, but, I understand that his blood is literally fermented grapes, which he encourages his followers to sample on a regular basis, so, that might not help your situation. Drink of the Goddess' milk instead? Her teats are something special and all of Her daughters come equipped with a pair.

Just talked to my mom... I'm not a church guy, she is. Will get to church and pray together. Wanna make her proud and not being a failure... My older brother got it right. I fucked up... Wish me luck. This must STOP!!

Edit: Actually I was attacked by some negative evil "energies"--> sleep paralysis, shadow people, oh dear... I called out "In the name of Jesus, go away!" it worked.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Sleep paralysis is just your brain waking up before your body does. It can be frightening, but, it's not negative energy or a supernatural phenomenon.

Shmuppy

Banned
Sleep paralysis is just your brain waking up before your body does. It can be frightening, but, it's not negative energy or a supernatural phenomenon.

It was terrifying. Can't speak, can't move and this fukka sitting in the corner "smiling"...

Edit: A female friend of mine trold me the same story she experienced. These guys are evil. It seems that we live in a prison planet, full of evil... I asked myself why, yepp a day later I got the answer... This here is not good. I will not go into the light, again.

We have all resources so that everyone could have a good life and stuff. Now how are we doing? War war war... The queen of England is by the way the most evil known person on this planet. Lady Di tried to escape-->"car accident".

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You should try some heroin, this will solve your other drug problems pretty fast.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It was terrifying. Can't speak, can't move and this fukka sitting in the corner "smiling"...

Edit: A female friend of mine trold me the same story she experienced. These guys are evil. It seems that we live in a prison planet, full of evil... I asked myself why, yepp a day later I got the answer... This here is not good. I will not go into the light, again.

We have all resources so that everyone could have a good life and stuff. Now how are we doing? War war war... The queen of England is by the way the most evil known person on this planet. Lady Di tried to escape-->"car accident".

log out. contrary to popular belief, we aren't an asylum.

Shmuppy

Banned
log out. contrary to popular belief, we aren't an asylum.

Yes I will log out from this planet... I will never come back. But it's more complicated like that...

You should try some heroin, this will solve your other drug problems pretty fast.

Yes I will...not;-) My passed away friend always talked about heroin. I was like"FUCKING one more time of this talk, I'll kick your Russian ass".

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I’m worried about Shmuppy.

Shroom can you do a wellness check please?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yes I need some attention. I talked to my mom last evening. Pathetic? Yeah it is...
It's not pathetic. Get the support you need to get through this, man.

Just talked to my mom... I'm not a church guy, she is. Will get to church and pray together. Wanna make her proud and not being a failure... My older brother got it right. I fucked up... Wish me luck. This must STOP!!

Edit: Actually I was attacked by some negative evil "energies"--> sleep paralysis, shadow people, oh dear... I called out "In the name of Jesus, go away!" it worked.
All right, now I'm concerned for your sanity.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
surprisingly, i have never drank less in my adult life than I do right now.
I had a few fingers of whiskey this weekend, and I was wrecked. Kind of annoying because I can't enjoy more than a two glasses at the moment.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I wish I could pay Karou to axe murder Shumppy.