Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
This was a pretty good scene. I enjoyed the movie but it's just a lot of talking, not for everyone type arty thing. I think this scene was written for Alec. I don't think it was in the original play. I'm too lazy to look it up so I'm going to accept that as fact.
It's a hella boring movie, just kept together with a few shots, the scenery some dialog and the feelings it leaves you with.
When you have an allstar cast like this movie does at it's not knocked out of the park it feels disappointing.
Other than Al Pacino most of the cast is in that shot. I kinda like some movies that don't have 500 people in them, it feels more personnel.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
She had already gone home for the day when the fatal shots were fired and Baldwin was the lead producer, though. He shouldn't have allowed shooting to continue at all without her on set and as the primary producer, writer, and star of the movie he had more power than anyone else to stop shooting.
Do you have a link? I can’t find anything saying she went home.

Baldwin was not the “primary producer.” He wasn’t even an executive producer. He was a vanilla honorary producer.

Baldwin also wasn’t the writer of the movie.

Regardless, I think you’re going to have a rough time proving a criminal level of negligence on his part, by which I mean citing concrete laws that apply to the situation.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Baldwin was not the “primary producer.” He wasn’t even an executive producer. He was a vanilla honorary producer.

Regardless, I think you’re going to have a rough time proving a criminal level of negligence on his part, by which I mean citing concrete laws that apply to the situation.

Pretty sure fami already strung Baldwin up from the nearest tree.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

He has a "story by" credit on the film and a producer is generally a higher role than an executive producer in film. The opposite is true for television. Baldwin's agent is also one of the producers.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I dunno what's going on here but executive producer sounds like to me (I'm pretty sure) dude with the money or gave the project a green light and shows up once or twice and takes a look around. Gonna go Google it.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I mean… fuck every person involved in this conundrum, but when even Steven Seagal can get a gun scene right on his sets…..

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

He has a "story by" credit on the film and a producer is generally a higher role than an executive producer in film. The opposite is true for television. Baldwin's agent is also one of the producers.
???

All this article says is that what his actual role as "producer" is, is under scrutiny. It doesn't detail what his role was. It also doesn't say that the armorer left the set. The only place I can find that says he co-wrote the script is Wikipedia, and there's no citation.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
???

All this article says is that what his actual role as "producer" is, is under scrutiny. It doesn't detail what his role was. It also doesn't say that the armorer left the set. The only place I can find that says he co-wrote the script is Wikipedia, and there's no citation.
A bunch of people walked off set a day or so before, citing lack of saftey protocols. And guess what? Baldwin's was supposedly the THIRD accidental firearm discharge on set while making this movie. One was completely harmless, the other was someone shooting themselves in the foot. There's a lot of conflicting eyewitness accounts and finger pointing at who actually told Baldwin the gun was "cold". Anyway, the details will all come out when it goes to trial.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
So who is on the hook for the crime?
I think there's still a case against the armorer and AD but it may all fall apart because the prosecutor turned out to be pretty looney tunes crazy MAGA

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Once this blows over he and his fake ass wife can get back to telling everyone how they are wrong about everything and should live via social media and snl.