Aliens vs Predator CPS2 A + B boards

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I have a AVP A+B boards that i'm thinking about selling, they come with clips and all parts to fasten to a board. Also i replaced the suicide battery late last year. Do you think i should sell here or on E-Bay? Also how much do you think i should be looking for? I may also want to sell a spare A board, clips and all. Thats all, just thought i would see how much this would get, and also would rather deal through here than E-Bay.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
With no marquee or kick harness you could demand between 100 - 140 for a BLUE board, the market is up one minute then down the next. Also there are like 2 or 3 on ebay right now, just wait to see the closing price. I try to sell here first since people here have money to burn and tend to throw it at you and ebay will take a cut if you sell it there. But I personaly wouldn't sell my AvP which is battery free unless I had too, its one of my favorites.

Last edited:

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I know what you mean, this is one of my favourite games. But, i may need the cash soon so just testing the water. I do have all the artwork but it's all reproduced, top quality, but not original. I dont play it as much because i have to mess around to put it in my Candy Cab so most of the time i cant be bothered with the hassle. I plan to get a dedicated Capcom cab, and use that for my cps2's.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
northernsoul said:
But, i may need the cash soon so just testing the water. I do have all the artwork but it's all reproduced, top quality, but not original.

A sad but sometime neccessary mean of raising urgent capital, I've been there before man and I fell for you but sometimes we have to be adults and get or priorities straight. I strongly suggest you advertise here for 3 days because you can get more money for it here, then if that doesn't work try ebay but they will rap you with their fees. Since your in the UK I try to sell there since the cost of shipping to the U.S will bitter the deal. Yeah about the art true collectors would want only original everything only. ( marguee, manual, etc )

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I'm in the market for aliens vs predator cps2 as a matter of fact...
If you decide to sell please keep me in mind ;)

Droid

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Will do Droid, i will either keep it or sell it within the week. I will put you first in line if i do sell it though. Will post if i decide to keep it, who knows maybe i will find a couple of hundred bucks in the street.

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Droid, I'm selling a dead AvP board at the moment for $30 shipped. If you want to bother with getting it ressurected. Just thought i would let you know. I have had 1 pm but no serious offers.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
northernsoul said:
Droid, I'm selling a dead AvP board at the moment for $30 shipped. If you want to bother with getting it ressurected. Just thought i would let you know. I have had 1 pm but no serious offers.

Oh that cold, if you would have offered it to me I would have bought it

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Sorry man, i just listed it. i have just had some recent dealings with Droid so i guess thats why he was interested. Figured he might of been interested because he was asking after my working board.
Sorry no harm meant.