Rating - 100%
55   0   0
2014-09-18%2022.38.52.png

Mine arrived today.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Rating - 100%
206   0   0
This is really funny for me. I didn't think anyone would want these labels. I only made extra because the place I went had a $40 minimum. I'm glad you guys like them. I love my Bill and Ted everdrive. Overall, it is the best purchase I have made in a long while.

I keep thinking about upgrading my PCE to a Duo, but I like seeing the everdrive so much, I'd be sad to have it under a lid.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
This is really funny for me. I didn't think anyone would want these labels. I only made extra because the place I went had a $40 minimum. I'm glad you guys like them. I love my Bill and Ted everdrive. Overall, it is the best purchase I have made in a long while.

I keep thinking about upgrading my PCE to a Duo, but I like seeing the everdrive so much, I'd be sad to have it under a lid.

I don't know anybody who doesn't like Bill and Ted... they melvined death.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Regular label ordered!

Can somebody sort me out with a Shapeways discount code? The blue turbo everdrive + shipping to the EU comes up to c.a. $35 which is pretty high for a small piece of plastic - even a few bucks off would help.

In the meantime this is my ghetto Turbo Everdrive cover I made out of a Gameboy cart. Basically a cut and hack job, reset works by just pressing the top of the cart; obvious downer is lack of access to the SD card:

ghetto ted.JPG