All of the Gawker sites suck now!

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
They changed two of the sites I visit most, Gizmodo and Kotaku and god does the layout suck now. I have been trying it all day and not only does the new layout suck really, really bad but the site itself is unusable half the time due to the site not loading correctly. I never thought a layout change could make me stop visiting a site but this is gonna do it. The only one that ever made me even visit a site less was what they did to 1up. /end rant.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Holy shit...I hadn't been to a Gawker site in a while. Who the hell thought that that look was any good?

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
http://kotaku.com/#!classic
I agree. The new layout is just clunky and clearly catered to mobile phone. Some of us search the internet on computers still!

Even that classic looks sucks as, A. it rarely loads correctly, B. It does not show stories in order that they are posted, and C. it doesn't even give us little snidbits of the story to read to see if it is even worth clicking unless you sit there and figure out where the stupid "switch to blog view" button is. WTF, you are a BLOG, look like one!!!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Clusterfuck is the only way to describe it. Bad enough I get junk mail up the ass and now they shit their site up with this.

"I have a belly full of white dog crap and now you lay THIS SHIT on me?!?"

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
a lot of the internet is reeling from this change.

it's like we went back in time to poorly made frames or something.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Kind of sick of every webpage trying to upgrade everything every two years. No one can stick with what works.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Well, now their webdesign reflects the quality of their journalism.

lol, seriously. Fuck Gawker.