ALL SOLD!!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
:-JEverything is working well to the best of my knowledge. All games will be tested prior to shipping. Shipping is included in the price, and only in the US. Paypal gift payment is preferred.

******Potential games I'm interested in trading for:*******

PCBS: Boogie Wings, some cool vert shooter, other jamma pcbs, definitely a Cave starter board (something cheaper), cool Saturn shooters

SOLD
-Alien vs. Predator (Phoenixed w/real arcade marquee/clean shell sticker)=--SOLD!!!!!!!
-3 Wonders (Suicide-free)=---My favorite game of the bunch-SOLD!!!
-GigaWing (Phoenixed w/repo art set/minty shell sticker)=I love the GigaWing series.**SOLD!!!!
-Eco Fighters (Phoenixed)=---90's obsession with the environment.--SOLD!!!
-Progear (conversion/boot-)=---Looks ugly but plays great!!**SOLD!**
-Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa=--By the creator of TMNT. It's Sunset Riders, but with cows....Mutant cows.**SOLD!!!!!!!**-
-JJPB 96' (Japanese Baseball)w/repo lamenated art and copied manual=SOLD****
-19XX w/New Battery as of July 2012. Legit Japanese Green board.***SOLD****
-Sexy Parodius w/copied/lamenated art set & manual= Awesome, crazy horizontal scrolling shooter!!**SOLD***
-Quiz and Dragons (new battery-Changed 2-12)=---How well do you know obscure early 90's trivia????***TRADED***

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
arcade game was talking about GIGA WING the other night.

Giga Wing 1 and 2 are just great games. I don't know if they technically are "bullet hell" games or not, but they're fun, chaotic, decent music, and I'm actually not that bad at either of them. The mechanics are easy to understand..As opposed to Cave shooters...which I suck badly at.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
GW is a Reflex Barrier game.

Some people like it. And others don't.

The last few levels of GW are like MARS MATRIX--but not as hard.

In any event, it's a fun game.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump...All games going out today-Monday-for those who purchased on the weekend. DC info will be sent later in the day. I'm open to offers if you can't stand the prices as I only need a relatively small amount of money to reach my goal.

All packages shipped today and DC info sent..If you didn't receive it for some reason, please PM me..thanks

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump..Lowered all the prices, some by more than others...I'd love for these to be sold asap. Discounts for multiple purchases. Feel free to make offers if you hate the prices!! Any other questions, please ask.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump..Last game that needs to go. Thanks to everyone that helped me reach my financial goal for my new purchase. Greatly appreciated. Other threads (MVS/Everything Else) have a few items still left. Added potential items I'd be interested in for trade possibilities. Thanks!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Final bump for this game. I'd really like to sell it this weekend, so it can be sent out on Monday as I have other packages to send out. I'm tired of going to the post office and I'd like to make this Monday the last time I go to the post office for quite some time.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
19XX SOLD!!..And shipped 9-10-12...

Just SP and Q&D left...

Last edited: