Amazon Prime Day July 16 2018. Starts at 3pm ET

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I guess Amazon Prime day starts in 5 minutes as of this posting. I'll probably be on the lookout for some home improvement items. But I'm curious what people are interested in.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I could use some Switch titles, like Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart. Does that shit ever come up?

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I just picked up a 64GB Sandisk card for $18...that's all I've needed so far really...

On the look out to see if the new God of War gets listed...

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well I've tried to just browse the site. Half the time, come up with 404 codes and such. I guess too much traffic at the moment. I'll try again tonight.
ll

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Thinking of picking up a couple of amazon fires for the kids, how annoying is not having the play store?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
If you have AMEX, you can get an extra discount on many items.
I did the Amazon pantry special:
Got free shipping
$10 off
5.06 off Clorox wipes
Free cereal
Buy 5 get $6off

Etc.
46 dollars worth of stuff for 17, not bad.

Check out slickdeals.net for deals.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I bought a waffle-weave microfiber drying cloth for when I wash my car. That's it.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I've gotten 404 errors the entire time. I've never seen any huge tech deals on any prime day, so i don't feel like im missing out.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I didn't see a damn thing I wanted. Saw a couple cool things, but nothing I really needed. Prime Day? More like Prime Gay if you ask me.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I got a tricycle. Saved a whopping $6.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
3 of my kids needed new soccer cleats and they had the pairs they wanted for $15/ea on prime lightning deals. I intended to get nothing for prime, but wound up 3 pairs of cleats for $45, which i'm pretty happy about.

Ebay was doing $25 off $120 or more purchase in a friendly jab at amazon. So I bought a John Havlicek card I really didn't need...for $25 less than normal.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
3 of my kids needed new soccer cleats and they had the pairs they wanted for $15/ea on prime lightning deals. I intended to get nothing for prime, but wound up 3 pairs of cleats for $45, which i'm pretty happy about.

Ebay was doing $25 off $120 or more purchase in a friendly jab at amazon. So I bought a John Havlicek card I really didn't need...for $25 less than normal.

Where the heck have you been? Wherever that may be, glad to see you back.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Ended up buying the tile mate 4 pack and a pair of adidas sneakers.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
i bought a travel electronics organizer for $8, as i travel a lot and it helps me keep organized. Also picked up an amiibo because shits and giggles, and some vinyl inner sleeves.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Where the heck have you been? Wherever that may be, glad to see you back.

Just busy is all. Coaching sports year round now - our 4th grade boys went to state, which was a massive commitment. That season ended up running October 17 through June 18. Now end of July have 3 kids in soccer and coaching 2 of the teams. We adopted my nephew (long story) which has been good, but with some of the expected hiccups. He's had a tough life and while we're very involved, we have him staying with my parents right now. It's been a commitment. More busy stuff here and there, but nothing bad. Trying to find time to get in around here, because it is a nice outlet and there's a few funny dudes.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I ended up getting a pair of JBL reference monitors for $180 normally they are $150-200 a piece.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Picked up a couple security cameras and a folding dolly. Also an Echo speaker for the wife.