An Apology?

Should OP teabag a hand-cranked blender?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • $50 shipped for blended testicles.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I wanna start of by saying I suck. I came here earlier this year headstrong on becoming a solid member of the community. I started some work on art for MVS stuff, two cab restorations, and caused a couple arguments. Since then I kinda drifted away. I started working a new position at work which takes up what feels like concentrated amounts of time. I managed to get the wifey knocked up - even through the birth control. I've travelled a little bit. Got 2 more cars that I get to work on, cause let's face it - I can't afford 'nice' ones. And any real 'free' time I've had has been consumed by prepping for my wife to finally poop out the little guy. I mean my own personal Big Red still isn't even done. I find myself checking this thing every morning before I go in for work. I don't always have time to post, but I try. I still -- really really badly -- want to be a part of this place. I mean more than the shit talking. Which that's gonna be me regardless. So I just wanna say I'm sorry. And forgive me?

P.S. I miss my Beff.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Your avatar reminds me of Teen Wolf...

HMNSocial_TeenWolf_TeenWolf%255B3%255D.png

... That's about it...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You don't need 100 posts a day to contribute. Just sayin'.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Your avatar reminds me of Teen Wolf...

HMNSocial_TeenWolf_TeenWolf%255B3%255D.png

... That's about it...

I thought of that too

And I'm not butthurt. My shit falls right out. Don't even have to wipe.
I just feel bad.

The rapist told me to be open with my emoticons.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wow, I was gonna nominate you for Satisfactory Noob of the Year 2014 but instead I'm gonna nominate this thread for Gayest Shitpost of 2015. Only 13 days in but I think it's a winner.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Wow, I was gonna nominate you for Satisfactory Noob of the Year 2014 but instead I'm gonna nominate this thread for Gayest Shitpost of 2015. Only 13 days in but I think it's a winner.

You've always made me feel all warm and fuzzy like I just got done eating nun snatch.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
A lot of people have preconceived ideas about this forum and try too hard to get along. I hate the analogy of "first day in prison"...i mean, be real, this is a video game forum, but time after time people come in here thinking they understand the forum and that to be accepted they have to talk smack or get into an argument with a long term member...or dogpile on some hopeless soul. It is none of those things and this community is smart enough to smell people who try too hard to fit in. Be yourself, good, bad or indifferent. If you as yourself fits in and you enjoy it - awesome. If you as yourself doesn't enjoy it - then leave. What the community doesn't want is fakes. Don't assume because someone has a high post count or is seemingly popular that you should either diss them because you'll earn your bonafides. Don't do the opposite either - don't ride jocks. Be yourself and no apologies are needed.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
A lot of people have preconceived ideas about this forum and try too hard to get along. I hate the analogy of "first day in prison"...i mean, be real, this is a video game forum, but time after time people come in here thinking they understand the forum and that to be accepted they have to talk smack or get into an argument with a long term member...or dogpile on some hopeless soul. It is none of those things and this community is smart enough to smell people who try too hard to fit in. Be yourself, good, bad or indifferent. If you as yourself fits in and you enjoy it - awesome. If you as yourself doesn't enjoy it - then leave. What the community doesn't want is fakes. Don't assume because someone has a high post count or is seemingly popular that you should either diss them because you'll earn your bonafides. Don't do the opposite either - don't ride jocks. Be yourself and no apologies are needed.

I have a lot of respect for you man. You definitely helped me out a couple of times. This is just me being me. I promise. I feel like I fit in here just reading the threads. I see eye to eye with a lot of people on more topics than just the games. Especially on those drunken nights in slashchat.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
meh, fuck it man. Do what you think is right and who the hell cares what someone else thinks about you. You don't need someone's blessing here to have fun, does your life suck that bad you need validation from here? Have fun, you only get one go around - no continues.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Apology accepted. I was wondering what happened to you, the place really felt empty in your absence.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
What the fuck is this shit?!

First off mjmjr25 is always acting holier than thou on prices...lol...and I know for a fact that he is way high on his shit, I dunno what to tell you man, you're profiting here, I don't get it!

Second, forget about it. Nobody remembers what you said yesterday, who cares?! It's what you do now that makes a difference, and the same stands for tomorrow and the day after and so on, so if you feel bad for having a loose rectal disfunction shit leaking making skidmarks on your pants, then tone the shit down. If you don't feel bad about it then don't, be a shit stain and stink it up 'till kingdom come. Who the fuck are you apologizing to?! This place is full of douchebags and good people alike but it's hard to differentiate the 2, sarcasm isn't your friend in this case 'cause you'll end up thinking like your thinking liking the high end sellers and end up missing on the good peeps like poor shmuck coryoon and shitz.

So, be yourself, if that's not good enough for you to be at peace with your stay here, then I dunno what to tell you padre, you got a whole lot of shenanigans coming up that require you to wipe the shit off instead of spreading it for a change.

Awesome members coming in from all angles this new year....

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
You're from the same area as me so it's all good

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Trying too hard to be a 'meaningful contributor' is the easiest way to become a target.

Not everyone can be a star player here. Just do your thing. If you become well known, great. If not, be content to mix in with the crowd. Either one works.

Welcome to Neo-Geo.com.

Again.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
is this about something?

who told him to eat that damn turkey?!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
"Meaningful Member" means very different things depending on who your asking. If your goal is to become a "star" member then you'd never get to become one, it's a natural process, just be yourself and let the rest sort itself out, if your natural self sucks then embrace the suckiness like many members do here and make up for your shortcomings with spam (like Doc) or become an art connossieur like Taiso (lol, no, I'm not letting go of that one you fuck). So many choices!

If you ask me, the only meaningful members here are those that contribute to the hobby, the rest are just filler, now filler comes in all kinds, some good, some bad. You can't take everything to heart, most of us here know shit about shit, so we really don't fucking know shit.

No one here is absent from being a shit member myself included, even though I do contribute every now and then, my contributions are small compared to many though, not selling myself short here, I just know what's up.

Don't apologize, be a shit member, trust me, no one will notice 'cause you'll be too busy whipping baby shit!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
That's what I like about you, ElectricGrave...you definitely have a way with words ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh thanks my man and as always you have a way with charm. Everyone here loves you, myself included.

Keep it official! ;)

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
"Meaningful Member" means very different things depending on who your asking. If your goal is to become a "star" member then you'd never get to become one, it's a natural process, just be yourself and let the rest sort itself out, if your natural self sucks then embrace the suckiness like many members do here and make up for your shortcomings with spam (like Doc) or become an art connossieur like Taiso (lol, no, I'm not letting go of that one you fuck). So many choices!

I wouldn't want you acting any other way, EG:)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I wanna start of by saying I suck. I came here earlier this year headstrong on becoming a solid member of the community. I started some work on art for MVS stuff, two cab restorations, and caused a couple arguments. Since then I kinda drifted away. I started working a new position at work which takes up what feels like concentrated amounts of time. I managed to get the wifey knocked up - even through the birth control. I've travelled a little bit. Got 2 more cars that I get to work on, cause let's face it - I can't afford 'nice' ones. And any real 'free' time I've had has been consumed by prepping for my wife to finally poop out the little guy. I mean my own personal Big Red still isn't even done. I find myself checking this thing every morning before I go in for work. I don't always have time to post, but I try. I still -- really really badly -- want to be a part of this place. I mean more than the shit talking. Which that's gonna be me regardless. So I just wanna say I'm sorry. And forgive me?

P.S. I miss my Beff.

Who are you and why should we care?