Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I like this part:
To protect its intellectual property rights and its investment, as well as the investments of its third-party developers, Nintendo designed the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch video games with sophisticated security features, or technological measures(sometimes referred to as technological protection measures, or “TPMs”), meant to prevent people from playing unauthorized or pirated copies of Nintendo’s video games, whether on Nintendo Switch consoles or on other platforms.
I would love to see Tropic Haze break out a modded v1 Switch in court.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I read the lawsuit. It's long. And dumb.

A lot of it is fantasy - they're claiming that backing up a Switch game and playing it on anything other than a Switch is piracy. Also trying to state that modifying your Switch is illegal.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
@Ajax new RP4 Pro OTA update is slick. Improves just about everything.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
no Yuzu = no Odin 2 for me.
Yuzu was truly the best Switch emulator today and ryujinx it's only for desktop.

Finally, I'm going to keep my Switch. This story made me pre-order the MIG-Switch and the Dumper 😆

OIG3.sZHb_Ybk3l_wqh7LVyuN

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Yeah, I'm happy with the Switch games that run well on the RP4PRO, I have no desire to own a switch so these games are all just icing. But if I were more into it it, I'd definitely want an Odin 2...but now everything is ruined, at least for the moment...so we'll see.

IMG_20240308_230705.jpg

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Actually, it's only a "conversion" Yuzu -> Suyu with little bugs fixed and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next builds...
Switch on Android looks working great, but most often need setting all games one by one. I have see many people installing different GPU drivers too.

I'm waiting April for my MIG SWITCH, if it's work fine I don't buy AYN Odin 2. If not, I will buy Odin even though I already know it's not perfect.
🖖

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
no Yuzu = no Odin 2 for me.
Yuzu was truly the best Switch emulator today and ryujinx it's only for desktop.

Finally, I'm going to keep my Switch. This story made me pre-order the MIG-Switch and the Dumper 😆

(AI Nightmare)
(AI Nightmare), I can relate.