ANGF FORUM

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Im now talking a poll for who would want to see a forum based on us the new ANGF we will air all the dirty ngf laundry for all to see and guess what other forums can be put to peace AND DONT SAY ITLL BE ANOTHER WARROOOM its pure info and iori, prozerg, me, and DEVIL_GUI, AS MODS the end

------------------
-ANGF- THE
TRUTH UNLEASHED

H

homeslice61886

How about me LWK.

------------------
lb2_yukispecial.gif

fetch.dll

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
sorry homeslice yes if it all works out you will be a mod SO PUT A VOTE IN HERE

I

Iori

I'm with ya, LWK. ANGF exists only to expose the acts of Neo-Geo Freak, and this would be the best place to have an organized and battle-ready* (mentally) army.
*ANGF does not condone the use of violence or stupidity in any way, shape, form or idea.

------------------
vicecharge.gif

fetch.dll

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
to put it simply retribution, the need to feel proud to be a member of an honest community. Sadly this is not the case good people like shawn end up being treated like dirt and the source of all this carnage is ngf they have done NOTHING for the community.
i am offering a oppertunity to have a forum to expose the crap that would also filter out other section with topics about ngf this will be our duty a hard working community ANGF the only source for the TRUTH

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ahaahahaAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..
ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

I

Iori

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
ahaahahaAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA..
ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

I'm sorry, does anyone else notice a nitrous oxide leak?

------------------
vicecharge.gif

fetch.dll

H

homeslice61886

ha ha ha h ah ah ah ahha h ah ah ah hah ah

------------------
lb2_yukispecial.gif

fetch.dll