Announcing two new forum moderators

Marek

Banned
After the kiwi is quelled they should pull a Cincinnatus.

lol

holy fuck, what awful choices. congrats.

lol

I remember a few years back Vanilla thunder posted multiple times about raping my friend's wife in the ass.

More recently I heard he was a Neo-Geo.com market forum timewaster, requesting hours of custom work and ghosting when it was ready for him.

I also heard somebody say that they heard somebody say that he's a great guy.

Congrats dudes!

lol

My opinions:

Rot : Fair guy, will do positive things.

VT : A decent guy and very creative person who devotes lots of time to fuckign with people, and also goes far out of his way to help others selflessly. I, for one, cannot wait to see some good old fashioned troll crushing with his flair and technical expertise.

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Congratulations to Rot and VT as moderators. I don't envy both of one bit, speaking from experience however if there's two people who can rise to this challenge, it's these two :buttrock:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Nah you'd be ok.. tonk? He did say he ran the place anyway. I remember the 'shawns making me a mod next week' aims I used to get constantly.

Man, you jock TonK worse than VT ever did FTL. Simmer down.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
between the happy go luckiness of rot
and the pure frothy rage of vt,
I can only see good things in the future for this site.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Christ man! It's not my fault you have a ginger child. Stop shaking your e-fist.

It's only a gene mutation.

Kern, your frustration makes you say a lot of creepy stuff to wataru. You shouldn't insult the kids you never had just because its getting hard for you to be that forever alone guy. It's not wataru's fault if you don't have kids, it's all yours. Stop being jalous and acting so childish, it really shows how depressed you are. You can still be a familly man. You need to stop that moron act though and start being yourself for once, I'm sure it will help you a lot to get laid. Your internet personnality is killing you bro, your posts are full of sadness. Insulting somebody else's kids is not going to help you a bit.

Oh and congrats to the new mods :buttrock:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Great choices! Rot, always trying to be the voice of reason and temperance, VT, always putting trolls in their places and dropping the logic on fools, both always so entertaining.

Good luck with the new roles!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Kern, your frustration makes you say a lot of creepy stuff to wataru. You shouldn't insult the kids you never had just because its getting hard for you to be that forever alone guy. It's not wataru's fault if you don't have kids, it's all yours. Stop being jalous and acting so childish, it really shows how depressed you are. You can still be a familly man. You need to stop that moron act though and start being yourself for once, I'm sure it will help you a lot to get laid. Your internet personnality is killing you bro, your posts are full of sadness. Insulting s
omebody else's kids is not going to help you a bit.

Oh and congrats to the new mods :buttrock:

Jealous? hahaha.. who are you anyway? :spock:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Nah you'd be ok.. tonk? He did say he ran the place anyway. I remember the 'shawns making me a mod next week' aims I used to get constantly.

you act like mods actually do anything around here.

what do you think this is assembler?

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
"You may pledge fealty"

So what Game of Thrones characters would Rot and VT translate to...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I honestly wouldn't be a good mod here. I have too much bad blood with simone to even think I'd be a fair person when dealing with him. Everyone else tho outside of me modding would be me hitting the perma-ban stick on Dion and Chris which I don't think anyone would mind in the least if I did. I already hammered his ass off TNL years ago. tbh I should have just IP banned Las Vegas fully. Nothing worth a damn comes out of Vegas.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Whats all this congrats shit? Isn't the purpose of mod work to do actual work? How about fixing those stickies rotting on the top of almost every forum?
People are treating this like its being made in the cosa nostra.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Whats all this congrats shit? Isn't the purpose of mod work to do actual work? How about fixing those stickies rotting on the top of almost every forum?
People are treating this like its being made in the cosa nostra.

All that fucking hate. You need a new hobby dude.