Another n00b from the UK

avick

n00b
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm Neo fan from the UK. Currently I have an AES, CD and MVS, although my game collection is pretty small. The AES is the console that I always strived to own, and it has the been last one that I picked up. I do collect in general, and have a reasonable collection of systems across the board.

There's such a wealth of information on this site, that I just had to join :mr_t:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello all... a warm welcome....etc etc...

I was just wondering... why do you kapturerelease... only post in the welcome threads....

... it seems pointless... maybe you should consider dipping your toe in and actually doing something useful...

Might as well start if you plan to stick around and contribute.... sure... some of the guys will bite... and it won't be easy.... but seriously.... gotta play sometime...

....ONLY in the Welcome threads? Geez... :rotrollseyes:

xROTx

avick

n00b
Point taken my friend, but rather than posting pointless tat, I'd rather post something worthwhile where I feel I can contribute.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Point taken my friend, but rather than posting pointless tat, I'd rather post something worthwhile where I feel I can contribute.

I tend to agree with you tbh.... I always like to be of the opinion that i should make a post count if possible...

...So yeah... find a place where you guys can contribute (just NOT on the selling forums all the time...)...

xROTx

PS. Sometimes posting pointless tat is worth more than a hundred informative posts:D