Another Sunnyvale Gathering in May

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
D-Lite thanks for showing us GL , I feel privleged to see a neo geo game that is so rare .

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
Thanks for hosting the gathering, Shi!

I know I'm terrible at every game I played, but I still had a blast!

legendofspeed

B. Jenet's Firstmate
AHHH crap I'm two days late, and Sunnyvale is right next to me :very_ang: I live in San Jose. I'll try to keep an eye out for the next one gathering, or if possible, put me a reserve list or something :buttrock:

Even though I don't touch any fighting games, I would love to play wind jammers against someone :drool_2:

I know this might seem like asking a little too much, but do you guys play neogeo pocket color? Because I would crave to play some Card Fighters Clash ^_^

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
Count me in for Windjammers!!!!!!!

How about Baseball Stars 2?

I'm terrible at fighting games.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I have a MVS copy. I am not very good at the game though, but I am willing to play it against anybody.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
I have this fun title too. It will be on our game list next time.

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Hey legendofspeed , I'll play you at card fighters clash . I beat the SNK version and got I think 270 cards . I haven't played it in awhile , I'd love to play someone .

Thanks again Shi it was lots of fun . you got my friends all hyped to put down the capcom controllers and play the king of fighters .

legendofspeed

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I figured I should be cheesie like Don King and promote our fight

cfc.JPG

Oh yeah, I actually play on the SNK Version also, but for dramatic effect, I threw in the Capcom box :lol:

I wouldn't mind playing other NGPC games if your interested. Samurai Showdown 2, Match of the Millenium, Last Blade, etc :drool_2:

Last edited:

Fukattie

Banned
I'm there. Once I find out on maps.com how to get to sunnyvale is. My Fukattielac is in the shop and my Mustang broke down coming home from the Anaheim Hills meet-up so I'll use my wife's car.

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Ha , nice legend ... After seeing that I have decided to begin my training on a distant mountain ..... or nearest coffee shop . I'll play Match Of the Millenium, I also have a friend that came last time who plays MOTM too . We will have dueling MVS , AES and NGPC .

Fukattie

Banned
Sorry but I won't be going after all. I dod look for the directions and Torrance is 6 hours away from Sunnyvale to drive.