Any Defiance (SyFy) fans here?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Cleaning out the closet and I found a little tchotchke from the show a friend who was working on last year's game gave me that would be a shame to bin. If there's a fan of the show (or game, even better) on the boards, PM me your address and I'll send you a little surprise gift.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I watched the first season of the show live. Don't have cable at the moment to be watching the second season live though. :( Have the game, played it a bit. Had lots of issues still early on when i was playing. And now the guys I was playing with are playing other games so haven't gotten back on it in a while as I've heard they've fixed a lot of it.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I love that show. Very happy it came back for a season 2 and the first episode of it was great. Never played the game but the tv series did more than enough for me.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Pope, the show was a lot better than the game IMO. And I was happy to see it get a second season as well. It's certainly one of the few things I'm wishing I could watch at the moment. It's not on Hulu is it?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't watch, but I have been intrigued by both the game and the show. Mostly because I'm based in St Louis. I always wondered if they actually did any filming here?

The Arch is built to withstand the worst catastrophes.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I remembered watching the 1st episode and telling myself I'd keep watching... but never did.
Although that's partly because the only TV I ever see is at the gym(I don't pay for TV at home)