Any ideas on this?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I don't know why, but when I visit this site, I'm no longer automatically recognized. Fine. I tried re-configuring my settings, not that I ever changed them, and still nothing. Also, though this is something that just popped up in the past few minutes, when I visit a page, it only shows topics from the last day, as opposed to all topics being shown, they way it always has been. Did this second discrepancy have anything to do with the overage charges?

Thanks for any help

Shawn

snkusa.com
Did you use the link under the preferences option page to delete all cookies? This should have cleared up any problems you were having. Everything is running normally from my perspective.

The only effect that the bandwidth overage charges have is on my wallet. I pay $20 extra for each GB downloaded over twelve per month. If we go over 20, they will consider shutting down the site until the end of the month.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Ahhh sometimes I'm an idiot. I completely missed that how many days menu, somehow. As for the cookie problem, your suggestion seems to have worked.

Many thanks

Shawn

snkusa.com
We are at 13.5 GB as of yesterday. The end of the month will be over 15 GB, as they projected. I don’t see the site shutting down this month.

benares

Kula's Candy
How is this possible? It's not like you have a ROM site or anything...

Or do? :-)

Is it possible to run the site with less graphics possibly?

JRock917

, ,
I imagine that even if the site was ran with fewer graphical enhancements, at the rate this sucker is growing it would still be only a matter of time before everything spilled over. I mean, just look at the freakish rate these forums are growing. Almost every day we see some new name under "welcome our newest member". We are at 13.5 now, will probably be at 15 at the end of the month, which is right around the corner, and at the growth rate of about 1.5 every week or so that we appear to currently be at, we will probably hit 20 at the end of November or early December. What has or is being done, or for that matter can be, to avoid the site being shut down?

ibbo

n00b
you know, we might have to cease the NGF slagging as that's a large constituent of this boards messages. HAHAHAHA I do make myself laugh sometimes,
eek.gif
ewww "The Hour of Power" is on TV! With german subtitles! With a texan christian rock band!