Any IGS/PGM owners?

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Can anyone in the London area change my PGM's battery and check my board in general? I will give you some PS3 games in return (You can choose from a big list!)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Do you really need it? You're better off just removing it completely so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Can anyone in the London area change my PGM's battery and check my board in general? I will give you some PS3 games in return (You can choose from a big list!)

yea you need to get that thing off asap and clean the area just to be safe...

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
yea you need to get that thing off asap and clean the area just to be safe...

Just did that and cleaned the PCB with some baking soda to remove corrosion. How does this look to you? I have no way to test this board at the moment

IMG_6572.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Just did that and cleaned the PCB with some baking soda to remove corrosion. How does this look to you? I have no way to test this board at the moment

IMG_6572.jpg

yea just post a pic, if you see anything fuzzy then it needs to be cleaned more.

pipes

I don't see the pic for some reason but if the battery looked to be in good shape then everything should be fine with the board.

Kingrat101

n00b
Im sorry to change the subject, but does anyone by chance have a consolized IGS PGM for sale right now?

pipes

Last edited:

THE1337ROB

New Challenger
Keepin' this thread alive!!

Checking in with Demon Front and Knights of Valour, like 90% of PGS owners.

If anyone has "The Gladiator" for under a hundy, let me know ;)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Keepin' this thread alive!!

Checking in with Demon Front and Knights of Valour, like 90% of PGS owners.

If anyone has "The Gladiator" for under a hundy, let me know ;)

I'm pretty sure I have a dup w/a not great label. PM if interested...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
No, but it's not much different than anything else. With the PGM jamma pinout and a multimeter you should be able to figure it out.

That being said, save the pain and build a supergun instead.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Two questions today on how to consolize a PGM...did some YouTuber make a video about the system?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
No, but it's not much different than anything else. With the PGM jamma pinout and a multimeter you should be able to figure it out.

That being said, save the pain and build a 4-player supergun instead.
Agreed

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
After getting my NG setup, I was looking at getting a consolized PGM, but the more and more I think about it, a supergun from RGB with PGM mobo may be the better way to go. Do any PGM games use more than a four button setup? Would I be fine with a NG stick?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
After getting my NG setup, I was looking at getting a consolized PGM, but the more and more I think about it, a supergun from RGB with PGM mobo may be the better way to go. Do any PGM games use more than a four button setup? Would I be fine with a NG stick?

You'll be fine with a neo stick for most common stuff except for capcom stuff (they use 6 buttons)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

This is a better way to go, IMO. I picked up a HAS Supergun, really compact, haven't wired it up to a power supply yet out of laziness, but it's much more sensible that consolizing. The PGM supports a maximum of 4 buttons, so no worries using just a Neo stick.