any of you guys playing Dreamcast online?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
worth asking, i guess. Any dream pi users logging on and throwing down on some dreamcast games currently?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I remember playing against Dreamcast players online... in Quake 3... while using a PC. It was a bloodbath.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Hahaha, i bet it was. It is hard as hell to play quake 3 with a dc controller. Its real bad.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I haven’t hooked up my Dream Pi in forever. I should do that again soon.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
For sure! I work nights tho so it’s always a challenge meeting up with folks for games. Been meaning to get back into it since I got my MODE now.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I work nights as well, so the only time im on typically is past 11 pm lol! Sounds like this might work just fine!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
https://dreamcastlive.net/schedule/

There is a small crew of people that still play DC online. I don't have mine setup anymore, but I'm glad that people are still making the attempt.
The initial hurdle of setup is a bit of pain but it's smooth afterwards.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Yeah i am on their discord channel, main issue is im busy doing real life stuff at the times they usually schedule games. If im lucky i can catch a random person still hanging out in discord later at night and play something with them.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Have they got Virtual On operating yet?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Nah, 23 games up and running, another 3 on the way. They do have that badass JP only gundam battle game up and running though which is kinda virtua on-ish.
I really wish the Japanese capcom fighters for matching service were up. Theyre not even on the WIP list, so there must be something really hard about hacking them to work on a server now.