Anyone familiar with chinese mind translating a small table?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
This is the armor list in Knights of Valour 2 but unfortunately all the properties of each armor are in Chinese only. Would anyone able to do so mind translating the defense values and special properties (things like lightning resistance, poison resistance, etc...)?

I don't need the names which I believe are on the left but the actual properties each has would be super useful! Thanks.

xQG0Dqo.png

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hey Pasky. Unfortunately, I don't speak any chinese at all, but I can give you a poor translation and limp you along via some of the kanji I can make out from the screen grab you provided. I hope this can help you until someone can give you an accurate translation of your table.

Green armor: Raises defense, prevent burning, stealing?
Chain armor: Raises defense, prevent burning
Shining armor: Raises defense, prevent burning
??? armor: Raises defense, prevent burning, ???, blast?, ice freeze, lightning??
?Imperial armor: Raises defense, prevent burning, poisoning, confusion, petrification (wood form?), lightning?
?King? armor: Raises defense, prevent burning, ?, blast?
?King Travel armor: Raises defense
Fish ?? wear: Raises defense, prevent burning, poisoning
? Wing ? wear: Raises defense, defend poison, confusion, petrification (wood form?), ice freeze, ??
Wise? hermit wear: Raises defense, defend poison, confusion, petrification (wood form?), ice freeze, stealing?
Way of tranquility coat: Raises defense, prevent confusion, ice freeze
Priest coat: Raises defense, prevent burning, poisoning, confusion, petrification (wood form?), lightning?, ?, blast?, ice freeze, defense?stealing?
Length ?? coat: Raises defense

Last edited: