Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
20150314_152337_zpset9z4ntb.jpg

Why 2?

Spoiler:
20150314_152507_zpspucoiet7.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh man you dirty dog!

All this nemesis talk makes me remember how I got both Nemesis Prime figures and they are both sitting in a box in a storage...I hate myself.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Oh man you dirty dog!

All this nemesis talk makes me remember how I got both Nemesis Prime figures and they are both sitting in a box in a storage...I hate myself.

the 21" with the bazooka ? This is great injustice you are doing !!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sorry about the confusion, I was talking about NEMESIS PRIME TRANSFORMERS

400px-Universe2003toy-NemesisPrime.jpg

41BSSQPGA8L.jpg

Talking about PRIME

I have this Grendel Prime also boxed in storage...
statue_bowen_grendelprime.jpg

...prime tears...

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I remember this to be quite salty ! How much you sneezed for it if not a secret? :)

@ Electricgrave - that Grendel Prime is sick . never seen it before

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Sorry about the confusion, I was talking about NEMESIS PRIME TRANSFORMERS

400px-Universe2003toy-NemesisPrime.jpg

41BSSQPGA8L.jpg

...prime tears...

I've have/had both. The Universe Nemesis Prime I remember selling on Ebay.

That other fella you put there was not Nemesis Prime. No idea where you came up with that one. US name was Scourge, which I have. Japanese name was Black Convoy.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dude Those Transformers Prime figures are badass.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've have/had both. The Universe Nemesis Prime I remember selling on Ebay.

That other fella you put there was not Nemesis Prime. No idea where you came up with that one. US name was Scourge, which I have. Japanese name was Black Convoy.
You're right! Black Convoy! Never had or seen the US release so I assume he was another Nemesis Prime.

@ Muppet T, have you seen Grendel Rose? I also have it.
h_rose1.jpg

MuppeT

War Room Troll
You're right! Black Convoy! Never had or seen the US release so I assume he was another Nemesis Prime.

@ Muppet T, have you seen Grendel Rose? I also have it.
h_rose1.jpg

if you tell me it is in a storage i will pay many money to Rot to give me your ip so i can find and torture you ~~

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
^ what is that character from?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
That is Matt Wagner's creation Hunter Rose, AKA the first(of many) characters to embrace the identity of Grendel.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
if you tell me it is in a storage i will pay many money to Rot to give me your ip so i can find and torture you ~~
Lol, it is. I have all my stuff in storage ATM, moved again and haven't gotten around to set up the place the way I want.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
20150314_152337_zpset9z4ntb.jpg

Why 2?

Spoiler:
20150314_152507_zpspucoiet7.jpg

Those were some of the worst TF toys back when...stiff as a board and zero fun to play with (actually...G1 TF toys really weren't fun to play with at all now that I think of it)...

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
You fellas have quite a nice collection between yous. I am jealous :( My local comic book store has a dreamy collection on display that is also for sale, they are all in glass cases and everything. I can't afford any of them, maybe someday hopefully, but I stop by most weekends to grab a book and check out the figures.

I however do own a few of those Marvel Bust Bank (Dr. Doom, Spiderman, Deadpool and Venum). I just heard they have an Ultron Bust so I might pick that one up. They cost about $15 each and the ones I mentioned look pretty good for a cheap Bust.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Those were some of the worst TF toys back when...stiff as a board and zero fun to play with (actually...G1 TF toys really weren't fun to play with at all now that I think of it)...

Some were some weren't. Soundwave was awesome 'cause he wasn't a stiff. Beast Wars have the best playability from an engineering perspective.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I went to Goodwill today. Saw this big Transformers box across the store. It was the 2ft tall 30th Anniversary TF Generations Metroplex. The box was opened and re-taped and it had a cut on the front. Was only $9.99. Figured I'd take a chance. Got home, opened it and it's still freaking new in the box!

100_2430.JPG

100_2431.JPG

100_2432.JPG