Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That is atrociously ugly. I could sculpt better looking likenesses out of prison soap with a shiv.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
FBWGg9D.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That’s the most non-blurry picture you’ve ever taken. Good job.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Anyone pick up the Super7 TMNT figures? I'm thinking about getting one, but they're pricey.

Man...Super7 isn't what it used to be.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Anyone pick up the Super7 TMNT figures? I'm thinking about getting one, but they're pricey.

Man...Super7 isn't what it used to be.
Nope but those thundercats figures by super 7 have me interested to buy but i've heard the quality of them is awful.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
fruit roll-up Kaio ken Goku and SDCC 2018 Event Exclusive Giga Wigga Broly

bAEqT0W.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
You know how a fruit roll-up looks before you peel off the plastic part? The see through plastic. That is what I was saying

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Walmart is going all in on replacing Toys r Us. They have Transformers retro, He-Man retro, G.I. Joe retro, and even The Real Ghostbusters retro figures. Really surprised to see them on the shelf the other day.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Toy companies just want to keep revisiting the past, and, hopefully, assured nostalgia-fueled sales, but, I feel that the industry lacks originality and creativity. I'd rather see something new and different than the umpteenth iteration of Optimus Prime and Snake-Eyes.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Walmart is going all in on replacing Toys r Us. They have Transformers retro, He-Man retro, G.I. Joe retro, and even The Real Ghostbusters retro figures. Really surprised to see them on the shelf the other day.
Yeah! I saw the GIJoe stuff the other day. I like those toys but I was never a Joe collector as a kid. I was all Transformers so it's nice to see some of the G1 reissues there.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Toy companies just want to keep revisiting the past, and, hopefully, assured nostalgia-fueled sales, but, I feel that the industry lacks originality and creativity. I'd rather see something new and different than the umpteenth iteration of Optimus Prime and Snake-Eyes.

I guess I'm the idiot who gushes over it. Granted Transformers and G.I. Joe has been reissued to death , and He-Man to a lesser degree. This was the 1st time I saw The Real Ghostbusters reissued. It was one of the last toys I got that I really wanted. Kind of a last hurrah before growing up. So, it holds a special place in my heart along with Transformers.

I can't even comment on new toys IMO because the toy world is so different and strange compared to when I was a kid. I think electronics is beating out toys for kid's attention. The only thing that seems similar, new toys wise, is tie in toys for a movie, and most seem to sell like crap.

Yeah! I saw the GIJoe stuff the other day. I like those toys but I was never a Joe collector as a kid. I was all Transformers so it's nice to see some of the G1 reissues there.

Me either. Only watched G.I. Joe when nothing else was on, but still cool to see. Might get one if I see it on clearance.

I think Wal-Mart is doing a good job reissuing Transformers G1 one or two every season. It's mostly going to the nostalgia grown ups anyways, and it's easy to get overwhelmed and quit bothering.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Do Amiibos count? I have about a dozen of the things I need to offload at some point without just throwing them away for a fraction of what I paid for them

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
One of my old toys i got in Japan when i was little kid. Lost the ship when we moved up to the states. The arm was broken/stolen from an ex-friend. This was one of the coolest toys i had.
bismark.jpg

118007657_10207476811394596_8878840998575384421_o.jpg

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I haven't had been interested in any of the G1 reissue for transformers.Which annoys me to no end i just want to buy latest being,hasbro war for cybertron toy line.Any time i go to the wal-mart near me they just put more stock in the reissue then for wfc.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
One of my old toys i got in Japan when i was little kid. Lost the ship when we moved up to the states. The arm was broken/stolen from an ex-friend. This was one of the coolest toys i had.

ok, that explains why you collect now.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I haven't had been interested in any of the G1 reissue for transformers.Which annoys me to no end i just want to buy latest being,hasbro war for cybertron toy line.Any time i go to the wal-mart near me they just put more stock in the reissue then for wfc.
Wow, really? My store is the opposite. We're flooded with wfc, but get G1 sparingly. Guess it depends where you're at.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Wow, really? My store is the opposite. We're flooded with wfc, but get G1 sparingly. Guess it depends where you're at.
Pretty much but in general hasbro distribution is terrible to begin with.Like with wfc,earthrise,bumblebee and soundwave i'll be lucky if i can find them locally since there walmart exclusive.