Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Probably Hasbro's new no plastic packaging. I saw him on the shelf in the local Walmart, about two weeks ago, but, didn't look too closely.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Probably Hasbro's new no plastic packaging. I saw him on the shelf in the local Walmart, about two weeks ago, but, didn't look too closely.
I thought it was some cheap "Bumblebee Cyberverse" bullshit that keeps warming the shelves up there because it was so light. I don't normally do this, but I opened the box in the store before buying to see what all was in it. I didn't notice any decals, but its possible they could have fallen out when I opened it and I didnt see it.

Either way, Ive got like 2 other G1 Screamers but I figured why the hell not.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Woman enters room for first time…isn’t (that) frightened by Marc Maron’s turntable but the robots give her some pause…”

“Wow, what a carefully curated collection. Are these all like…restored, from when you were a kid?”

“Nah, I bought that big white one yesterday.”

“…”

“…”

“Can I transform one?”

Choose your own adventure! How do you respond?

“Noooo! They will break”

or

“I don’t know, can you read Japanese?”

@M

20 Year Member
If you are missing the stickers, I imagine Hasbro would send you free replacements if you contacted their customer service.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
If you are missing the stickers, I imagine Hasbro would send you free replacements if you contacted their customer service.
Nah, turns out this version doesn't come with stickers as its supposed to emulate the actual cartoon. Makes sense.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Woman enters room for first time…isn’t (that) frightened by Marc Maron’s turntable but the robots give her some pause…”

“Wow, what a carefully curated collection. Are these all like…restored, from when you were a kid?”

“Nah, I bought that big white one yesterday.”

“…”

“…”

“Can I transform one?”

Choose your own adventure! How do you respond?

“Noooo! They will break”

or

“I don’t know, can you read Japanese?”
They're usually in their underwear by that point dancing and going oh cool for a few seconds tbh

well thought out concise collections do the opposite of goobspray

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
They're usually in their underwear by that point dancing and going oh cool for a few seconds tbh

Copious amounts of alcohol probably helps as well.
FFS!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

WTF is “goobspray”?

Do you use that sort of terminology around females?

@M

20 Year Member
Never seen Pokemon figures with textured sculpted patterns on them before; it's an interesting look.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Hasbro just announced another jazz transformers but with his cybertron alt mode instead.It will be released under the buzz worthy bumblebee line.
F7018_DIO_TRA_BB_GEN_LEGACY_DLX2_0007_Online_2000SQ.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
@HornheaDD The Transformers R.E.D. Coronation Starscream is pretty cool too. He doesn't transform though; the R.E.D. toys are just super articulated action figures of the characters' robot modes (essentially modern Action Masters). He's even got the crown and cape.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
@HornheaDD The Transformers R.E.D. Coronation Starscream is pretty cool too. He doesn't transform though; the R.E.D. toys are just super articulated action figures of the characters' robot modes (essentially modern Action Masters). He's even got the crown and cape.
Yeah Im not a big RED fan. They definitely look cool, no argument there. But just like action masters.. the transformers dont... trans...form

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
They are decent, especially for the money

I have Megatron just for a deskthing

@M

20 Year Member
I've got R.E.D. Megatron too, he's pretty awesome.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
They do the neon grid version too which is pretty cool. From his Galvatron update in the movie

Reactions: @M

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Just got my Storm Collectibles KOF98 Ultimate Match Orochi figure.

F7F7A6BA-C955-40D6-A385-59C999FCB908.jpeg

Oh, and this guy too

1F9429E7-38E8-45F3-8469-BB67AF0FA773.jpeg

Attachments

• 681180B4-8AB1-476B-9F30-E37DA2AA6F66.jpeg
    681180B4-8AB1-476B-9F30-E37DA2AA6F66.jpeg
    895.1 KB · Views: 0