Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The chest area makes me think of the white mech from Robot Jox.

That's a rad fig.

I got the Transformers cartoon colors Starscream a few months ago. Yesterday the show colors Hound and Thundercracker arrived in the mail.

I had Hound as a kid, and I don't remember the fig having a spare tire or a tiny spare gas tank that plugs into the back in jeep mode. Not sure if I got him new back then, but I know he had the guns, just not those pieces.

Hound was my 9th birthday present, in ‘84. He sure did have a gas tank, spare tire, gun for the bed of the jeep, and his robot mode gun.

Loved that guy. The windscreen folding down like the jeeps on M*A*S*H* was a neat touch.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

If you like those check out these pop out outlets.

View attachment 65281

We really need to start an outlet appreciation thread.

It doesn’t say they are UL listed, which if true is a huge issue. If it burns your house down you may not be covered if it’s wired with eBay bullshit from China.

Also, if you read the user reviews there are many people saying they go to hell quickly, which is %0 surprising. I mean…look at the fucking thing.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I’d still like to grab a couple of Street Sharks for display along with Biker Mice From Mars. They were kind of the under the radar toy lines overshadowed by the likes of TMNT and Power Rangers.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I’d still like to grab a couple of Street Sharks for display along with Biker Mice From Mars. They were kind of the under the radar toy lines overshadowed by the likes of TMNT and Power Rangers.
I was basically too old to buy toys when they came out. I did remember watching the cartoon when there was nothing on.
But the sculpt on the figures is great! I recently got a big lot of sharks and dinosaurs and this guy who sold me pointed me in the direction of the really big one...

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
About time hasbro is finally having a releases for brawn under the studio series 86 toy line.My first TF as well so i'm buying it asap.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
About time hasbro is finally having a releases for brawn under the studio series 86 toy line.My first TF as well so i'm buying it asap.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Such heroic nonsense of course megs had to get revenge because of this.
250px-Brawnfusioncannon.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Still not finished, as you can see there are several still in boxes, but I have a large box (like pretty large) that has a lot more smaller ones, that are the really small 'smaller than core' size bots. I'll need to find a way to display them without crowding everyone in. Before I only had 2 detolfs, and what you see was sorta crammed into them. Ikea messed up and sent me two black 'tolfs instead of the two white ones I ordered, but eh, its not a big deal.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Bloodbourne figma. Basic pose for now until its displayed by the doll. 0FCD5FF5-6F5E-4ADA-95B0-A478614E59D8.jpeg1CA1D847-A728-4BA9-B31E-A5876DE513B0.jpeg

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Around a year and half ago I was playing Alice Madness Returns and saw this on the twitter of the creator.

1687279321191.png

What a goob. Especially since the story he created while an entertaining taking on Alice in Wonderland deals with heavy grape overtones/violence. Seems kinda hypocritical.

So I did what any good samaritan would do and ordered it. "The Doll" needed a friend. Even inanimate things need company I guess. No clue why she has slight nips other than chinamanese reusing these weird doll bodies. But there really isn't any other figures of this franchise. Which surprises me since Japan loves to insert Alice in Wonderland into everything.

The best part of the figure tbh.

thumbnail_IMG_1876.jpgthumbnail_IMG_1879.jpg

I don't know whats more creepy, this or the baby head that came with it. The eyes can be adjusted too which is pretty cool. The hair suck since its attached with a magnet. I still need to make her hair look like the prototype but its kinda hard. I need to adjust her eyes to make it look more creepy as well. She has all her weapons but comes with no stand.

thumbnail_IMG_1878.jpg
1687279724119.png

Also in a more manly related note I have this Big O Kit I need to build.

1687279911120.png

Let your shots be fired everyone

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Around a year and half ago I was playing Alice Madness Returns and saw this on the twitter of the creator.

What a goob. Especially since the story he created while an entertaining taking on Alice in Wonderland deals with heavy grape overtones/violence. Seems kinda hypocritical.

So I did what any good samaritan would do and ordered it. "The Doll" needed a friend. Even inanimate things need company I guess. No clue why she has slight nips other than chinamanese reusing these weird doll bodies. But there really isn't any other figures of this franchise. Which surprises me since Japan loves to insert Alice in Wonderland into everything.

The best part of the figure tbh.

I don't know whats more creepy, this or the baby head that came with it. The eyes can be adjusted too which is pretty cool. The hair suck since its attached with a magnet. I still need to make her hair look like the prototype but its kinda hard. I need to adjust her eyes to make it look more creepy as well. She has all her weapons but comes with no stand.

Also in a more manly related note I have this Big O Kit I need to build.

View attachment 66265

Let your shots be fired everyone
Nice ye not guilty !!

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Don’t talk to me or my daughter or my daughter’s daughter ever again 5CA48358-0998-4D7D-8AEF-AA3B70EE3747.jpeg

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I never got the 'collect different things from everything' mantra, I'd prefer a concise collection of only one thing

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
I never got the 'collect different things from everything' mantra, I'd prefer a concise collection of only one thing

Seems boring.In most of my detolfs I arrange by scales and themes.The storm collectibles together, the furry sanic figures,fantasy animu scales, boomer neca tmnt, weaboo dragonball shit figuarts, jojo/figma, , and this shelf horror themed.