Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
that white line above the right boot on mercury...I remember Goodsmile having better qualtiy control. Looks terrible.
Or is it some other company?

Figuarts. About what you expect for $45 chinamanese quality. Goodsmiles quality has gone down a shit ton too on top of every release being near double this.Even medicos tbf. It looks a lot better in real life when not blown up. It doesn't help this phone camera sucks at taking straight lines.

For what it is it looks decent. The original was from 2013 so you can definitely see shitty tooling on the hands and some of the mold lines etc. I do want to complete the whole set including the dykes, tuxedo fuckboy, and imposter sailor moon.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I know these figures are marketed at adult collectors but I can’t get over how bad the ball joints look. I get that they’re going for maximum possibility and articulation but they’re sacrificing the aesthetics of the figures.

Call me crazy but the old Playmates TMNT line and Toy Biz Marvel / Video Game Superstars toys were the pinnacle of action figures for me.

As a figure fag and statue fag I always enjoy good articulation ones more. Luckily sailor moon has a lot statues if thats what you want.

And yeah some of the joints are ugly as fuck. Im not a fan of medicos jojo ones. Figmas usually look good as long as you don't show the back of the legs like I did with my aqua.