Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Brolly looks like that idiot fake-muscle slap fight guy.

hqdefault.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
His arms to me look more like spongebob's

4874827-1652289316-tumbl.jpg

also Ginyu force tryouts. Show me your best poses.

CmvMNLI.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
View attachment 58677

View attachment 58678

Little Tikes Kingdom Builders "Crow Debar". He "transforms" into a halfass crowbar, hence the name. Missing the crow sidekick accessory. I had no idea what he was when I bought him, and to be honest, the character design screams Skylanders to me, so, I was surprised to find out that wasn't what he was from. He was just so weird looking, I had to have him.

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
And because I'm a faggot. LEGO Unikitty is awesome and I don't care what y'all think. Her fooking horn lights up, dammit!

IMG_20201026_220357.jpg

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Glad I found this thread. I'm a real toyboy, although I put most of them away in boxes after rearranging my office. Right now I've only kept some mecha out on display along with my Gundam kits

20201221_090814.jpg

Also saw some keshi talk couple pages back - I'm only really into Kinnikuman specifically, but I got a bunch of M.U.S.C.L.E. boys, and imported this awhile back:

20201221_090847.jpg

Keshi kinda stink compared to M.U.S.C.L.E. - so soft haha

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Since I got some new figures a new virginity chamber is in order to protect them from unstable air. More on the way.

GlRiCzp.jpg

DFr5HpC.jpg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Got another Unicron Haslab Update.

This time, shipping boxes lol.

@M

20 Year Member
I just quit a couple of G.I.JOE Classified groups on FB because all they do is bitch about not being able to get that new Target exclusive Viper that dropped today, breaking the street date using self checkout, scalping it, etc. All I want to do is look at cool pictures of Cobra Commander, Destro, and Baroness figures (somebody posted a neat B.A.T. customized from a Boba Fett figure (Boba Android Trooper) today, but, that gets lost with all the man-babies crying that they can't army build ten Vipers, others selling those $20 figures for a $100+, etc.)

I get tired of seeing that Viper popping up in my feed over and over again when I'm trying to appreciate inappropriate cat memes and almost nekkid women photos from my other groups. I know it's not your fault, Cobra Commander, but, fuck you anyway.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Can't wait to get these figures for the stretcher memes. Pre-ordered the blue,pink, and purple.

FIGURE-060924_10.jpg

Silent-Hill-3-Robbie-005.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oh man did you find that Krang, Splinter and Baxter in the wild are Target? I’ve been a couple of times since they were released but came up with nada :(

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Friend found them for me. But I believe NECA will be doing pre-orders for them in the future.

5eCoKWI.jpg

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Finally opened the last two sets I need to complete this line. For being made in 2005 these minimates have extremely good articulation in the arms and legs. Lilith is missing since I had to wash it with soap. The rubber fireball effects these figures come with like to release large quantities of unstable air making shit sticky. Easy fix though.

e8vFn9c.jpg

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
New year new setup. Here is what my virginity chamber #1 looks like.

lhheFYL.jpg

built risers for my Vanillaware figures

qGL6JWK.jpg

2VSywL1.jpg

Had to fix Ryoukos hand since it kept falling out and wouldn't support the scissors. Her other hand is like that too. Kinda bullshit they got loose like that even without weight on them.

So I applied kiki fix loose joints onto Ryouko's hand it and its nice and tight. Since this is my first time using Kiki I applied two coats which made it too tight. Upon insertion it got stuck so I had to bring out the hair dryer and pull out. From there used an x-acto knife to trim a little of the coat and it fits nice and tight. So yeah if you have loose joints on your action figures I definitely recommend kiki loose joints fixer.

and here is what my boomer chamber #1 looks like. Unmasked subzero, Smoke, and other storm collectibles will be going in here along with Bishoujo Beetlejuice and other scales. Currently dust proof'd it to keep unstable air out just need to add leds and add one more glass shelf (when the brackets arrive). I need to apply kiki to Krangs leg joints since he has already fallen.

rEhS9hA.jpg

offGSgV.jpg

XAdNemA.jpg