Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Did they ship your Gief statue?

And, is it the Pop Culture Shock Zangief statue? I would love to get me one of those.

Yeah its the pop culture & they haven't shipped it yet...This is for the new one from the Ultra line, not the other one that was released years ago which i regretted cancelling. Some kind of shipping delays from the manufacturer, so maybe another month or two.

zangief2stat.jpg

Got my first doll fucker statue. She looks better in person. So far i had pretty good reactions to people i've shown it too...Probably calling me doll fucker behind my back though. I'll probably go full perv & get the bishoujo to pair this up on the Detolf cab.
NLcSGgq.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
old opened hemans
2018-01-20-125846.jpg2018-01-20-125911.jpg2018-01-20-125956.jpg

yeah theredissloppy but idk idt hedbe careful

real crystal eyes added to havoc staff lookat the littlefaceofthe muscle claw figure? wow. counts as terror claw:scratch:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Got my detolf finally all setup...Now im just unpacking my figures & putting them up. Smaller then i thought they would be.

Finally decided to open up prime.

6sI6cvW.jpg

Now bow down! All Hail Starscream!

FBPxP4x.jpg

e9JW20a.jpg

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
nice! MP-10 is pretty awesome, but i dont feel the same way about mp-11 starscream. I had all the seekers with the exception of skywarp, but they are a pain in the ass to play with and pose, just a floppy mess all around......so i sold them all haha. Also, just a heads up in case you didnt notice already, the lower part of his canopy is supposed to tuck in, i think! ;)

Heres my latest! Sold my hasbro devastator in favor of Toyworlds version. Hes just a beast of a figure!
IMG_1487.jpg

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i just picked up feral rex to replace all the other predakings i had on display. already had a few of the set but got a decent deal on the whole combiner .

20180119_081129_zpsoettakpq.jpg

20180120_104823_zps4i7whlq2.jpg

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
nice! MP-10 is pretty awesome, but i dont feel the same way about mp-11 starscream. I had all the seekers with the exception of skywarp, but they are a pain in the ass to play with and pose, just a floppy mess all around......so i sold them all haha. Also, just a heads up in case you didnt notice already, the lower part of his canopy is supposed to tuck in, i think! ;)

Heres my latest! Sold my hasbro devastator in favor of Toyworlds version. Hes just a beast of a figure!
View attachment 48493

WOW that looks insane!!

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
i just picked up feral rex to replace all the other predakings i had on display. already had a few of the set but got a decent deal on the whole combiner .

20180119_081129_zpsoettakpq.jpg

20180120_104823_zps4i7whlq2.jpg

Nice pickup! Feral rex was my first 3P Combiner and although he’s old I think he still has one of the best overall aesthetics of any combiner out there, same goes for their bot modes.

My TFC Thousandkills came in today! Piranacon was my most loved set as a child and this guy looks great. Cant wait to get the rest of the team

IMG_1510.JPG

Last edited:

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Nice pickup! Feral rex was my first 3P Combiner and although he’s old I think he still has one of the best overall aesthetics of any combiner out there, same goes for their bot modes.

My TFC Thousandkills came in today! Piranacon was my most loved set as a child and this guy looks great. Cant wait to get the rest of the team

ive been out of the transformers loop for a couple of years so dont know what the 3p's are up too but thousandkills looks sick. he's to big for me to own though. Tfc does make some nice stuff . tfc herc was my last fav combiner till feral rex.

actually just saw some 3P grimlocks so ill be doing some shopping.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah its the pop culture & they haven't shipped it yet...This is for the new one from the Ultra line, not the other one that was released years ago which i regretted cancelling. Some kind of shipping delays from the manufacturer, so maybe another month or two.

zangief2stat.jpg

Got my first doll fucker statue. She looks better in person. So far i had pretty good reactions to people i've shown it too...Probably calling me doll fucker behind my back though. I'll probably go full perv & get the bishoujo to pair this up on the Detolf cab.
NLcSGgq.jpg
That single star positioned over the crotch is hilarious. But otherwise, it looks amazing. Not overly elaborate and a great face.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

View attachment 48516

Wow that is a lot bigger than I thought they were!

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Got some berserk figmas...
Femto looks awesome, not sure if ill complete the God Hand set...Seem way too pricey especially Void & Ubik for $250! Might wait for a price drop but i doubt it happens. Also want the Berserk Armor but that's $200.

6PqInMo.jpg

FOT6ek0.jpg

zvdcQmt.jpg

oy0jDyU.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Finally got Superman! Wonder Woman coming soon. Not sure if ill pick up Batman & Flash Koto.
tdt67xB.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Statues!

GmodN3a.jpg

Got the trinity!

J9t3UPa.jpg

v6B7p2W.jpg

SavSxqe.jpg

Need some display cabinets now...

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Oh yeah

Attachments

• 1519115717705.jpg
    1519115717705.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 1519115642769.jpg
    1519115642769.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 140

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
So I guess NECA is releasing a Herbert West figure, they seem to be trying out a new look, seeing as the character now appears to have Down Syndrome

Herbert-West-sales590.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Maybe NECA should scale down their 8" MEGO style figures (like the Herbert West one above), make them 6", and try to compete directly with Mezco's One:12 Collective offerings?

Those NECA Alien vs. Predator Dutch & Lt. Kurosawa figures sure look badass--I never thought we'd see official figures of those two, just custom creations!

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Maybe NECA should scale down their 8" MEGO style figures (like the Herbert West one above), make them 6", and try to compete directly with Mezco's One:12 Collective offerings?

Those NECA Alien vs. Predator Dutch & Lt. Kurosawa figures sure look badass--I never thought we'd see official figures of those two, just custom creations!

Their entire business model is built around cutting corners so they can sell their products at a more affordable price, I don't see them switching that around to go into the 40+ dollar collectible market that's popped up because people are tired of poor quality figures and are willing to pay a premium for well made stuff.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
What's in the box?

Bad comedy i know, but had to get the Supreme Leader!
nXcAjEf.jpg