Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
These came in awhile back, I've wanted these for years and years but could never bring myself to drop money on them, but recently I bought an MSX off YAJ via proxy and to make the shipping seem more worth it to my smooth brain I said fuck it and bought all the cheap ones I could get off Rakuten.

sgh.jpg

Shooting Game Historica gashapons - They're very high quality and I'm completely in love with them. Got most of my favourites represented like XEXEX, X-Multiply and Fantasy Zone (although I was disappointed when I got the "secret" Jet Opa-Opa, I really wanted the regular standing version).

This one specifically is why I wanted them in the first place - the "Black Fly" from my favourite shooty of all time Metal Black
The detail is pretty amazing for how small it is - the bottom shroud opens up for beam duels, and the thruster sides slide open revealing engine detail underneath.

black fly.jpg

Throwing out feelers - if anyone has any other Shooting Game Historica figures kicking around that I don't have then hit me up

Attachments

• sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 4

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Wow, awesome. I bought a small handful of these when they were new, and I got pretty lucky. I pulled Fantasy Star, MUSHA Aleste, Wolf Fang, and Star Blade.

I'm still casually searching for Sokyugurentai, Raystorm, and Star Soldier. Was there a Spriggan one? Or am I making that up?

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Wow, awesome. I bought a small handful of these when they were new, and I got pretty lucky. I pulled Fantasy Star, MUSHA Aleste, Wolf Fang, and Star Blade.

I'm still casually searching for Sokyugurentai, Raystorm, and Star Soldier. Was there a Spriggan one? Or am I making that up?

Spriggan's the robit in the back of the first pic! Looks a lot like the MUSHA though lol
Really would like the "In the Hunt" Sub specifically. Also want the R-Type Arrowhead and Gradius Vic Viper but I think they go for good money

There was also a game mecha spinoff
1647973843404.png

Cyberbots and Valken/Cybernator :love:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
There's a really nice Thunderforce V set that has the crazy ass huge armor from the last stage, always wanted that but it was pretty limited.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Spriggan's the robit in the back of the first pic! Looks a lot like the MUSHA though lol
Really would like the "In the Hunt" Sub specifically. Also want the R-Type Arrowhead and Gradius Vic Viper but I think they go for good money

There was also a game mecha spinoff
View attachment 56493

Cyberbots and Valken/Cybernator :love:
Ah, shit - I was confused. I have Spriggan but want Musha. (These are stored at my parents house, so I don't have them on hand to check out.)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So I wasn’t sure if I should post this here or in M’s toy thread since it is a Lego post :D

My wife and kids actually got me this as a gift awhile ago but only just finished putting it together.
It was a pretty interesting process and it was nice to go through it with the kids. I don’t want another one of these, and it’s the kind of thing I wouldn’t have bought for myself, but I do like it and it looks pretty snazzy imo.

Feel free to move it M’s thread if we want to keep this one LEGO free. :vik:

Attachments

• 5C053099-5CFE-4451-849E-B635A0CAEE08.jpeg
    5C053099-5CFE-4451-849E-B635A0CAEE08.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 13

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
UPDATE

I have both the Spriggan and Aleste figures, as well as the Wolf Fang and Fantasy Zone ones. I know I had the Star Blade one but I can’t find it so I must’ve sold it since I’m not a fan of the game.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
For those interested, or for those who missed out on the first wave, Hasbro has made more of the Auto-Converting Optimus Prime’s available on the Hasbro Pulse site along with the Auto-Converting Trailer with Roller:

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
For those interested, or for those who missed out on the first wave, Hasbro has made more of the Auto-Converting Optimus Prime’s available on the Hasbro Pulse site along with the Auto-Converting Trailer with Roller:

Yeah i seen the announcement for it but it's price :oops: I was more interested in what they showed for the tf legacy toy line that being more releases for the stunticons.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
First there was Freddy vs Jason.

Now the ultimate evil faces off against the ultimate...Ash!20220514_002305.jpg

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
My latest statchew.

Griffith Prime 1

griffith3.jpg

griffith4.jpg
griffith5.jpg

Exclusive head portrait w/ helmet. Only if you order straight from Japan
griffith6.jpg

griffith.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
That's a bummer, especially since it's autographed too!

Reactions: Syn

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That wasn't funny when I saw it on Robot Chicken 12 years ago.

They got all that other dumb shit but couldn't get a TV, they're all just staring at an alarm clock.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sega has no problem licensing out golden axe for a toy just don't ask them to revisit the ip.
Sad, but so true.
There’s been a lot of recent positives though. I’m glad that sega has allowed Revenge of Death Adder to be rereleased in recent years on the Astro City Mini and Arcade1Up units. Not to mention Sega’s release of the “Golden Axed” prototype game to the public on PC.

With Sega allowing smaller/indie studios to develop new games using their classic IP’s (Sonic Mania, Streets of Rage 4, etc), anything could be possible.