anyone order from excellentcom?

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Looking at a few things on excellentcom.net

Are their games new or used? The prices seem pretty good.

Good/Bad transactions?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
A bunch of good transactions as well as a bad one. Their games are used and the price list is not up to date. If you're asking for that $98 Batrider for exemple, you'll get the "we don't have it but we can get it for $286 if you are interested" answer. The bad transaction I had was a mix up with a Blast City jamma&jvs harness. They have sent the wrong one (Versus City) and they did nothing about it because they didn't understand a word of what I was saying.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ordered a lot of pcb's from there and they arrive quickly, like 2 days.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
I buy a lot from them and yes as stated ask for a new price list.
Even then if your looking for something they might be able to find it.

Expect Used unless stated otherwise. Its all in gamer condition, though I've gotten some nicer looking stuff.

I've had 0 bad transactions and as Kern stated I also have received my games in like 2 days.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
the price list is not up to date. If you're asking for that $98 Batrider for exemple, you'll get the "we don't have it but we can get it for $286 if you are interested" answer.

I've just had this happen. A game listed at USD45, and the response was - we can get the game for USD110. I asked again and there is one with no label for USD80...

That said, these prices are still better than the prices on the main site - so always ask for a price list to be sent to you before ordering.

Darren870

Sounds like bait 'n switch. XD

You would be surprised what they can find. They got me a Waku Waku 7 for $35. All I did was ask if they could get it.
They also will lower their price if you find it on a competitors site. They might not match it, but they will lower their price. Really good for a large transaction.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I got a 3s cart revived through them whole process took about three weeks but no surprises took less than a week for me to get back after they shipped and worked fin till I sold it 5 months later.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
You would be surprised what they can find. They got me a Waku Waku 7 for $35. All I did was ask if they could get it.
They also will lower their price if you find it on a competitors site. They might not match it, but they will lower their price. Really good for a large transaction.

I bought my Waku Waku 7 mvs cart on ebay for about $35 as well, except that the seller was right in the US so the shipping was cheap. They only offer DHL, FedEx, and Speedpost as overseas shipping options, right?

Darren870

I bought my Waku Waku 7 mvs cart on ebay for about $35 as well, except that the seller was right in the US so the shipping was cheap. They only offer DHL, FedEx, and Speedpost as overseas shipping options, right?

They did all of mine via EMS. I dont think it was that expensive for a large order. Once I even got it on a sunday...was shocked! It was actually faster from them then someone on the other side of the US doing priority mail...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you're making a large order and they can do combine shipping, then yes it would be worth it.