Anyone ordered from videoconnect.com?

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
It appears that they've got a number of MVS carts I'm looking for, but I really haven't heard anything about them. Also, some of their prices seem a little high as well.

Any thoughts? There's a bunch of MVS games I'm looking for but the only group I've ever bought MVS carts from is MDGamesales and they don't have any of the games I'm looking for at the moment. I'd also like to avoid purchasing MVS carts on eBay as the last time I did that I ended up with a bootleg. annoyed

Of course, If someone here has a number of MVS carts they're looking to get rid of (non-fighting games) I'd be interested. :)

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Call Videoconnect before you order, a lot of the carts on their list are not in stock and some of them may have different prices. Once you find the right cart at the right price they are a decent seller, and I don't remember them ever having a rep for boots.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I got my new Captain Tomaday and Last Blade MVS kits from them for $50.00 a pop. Everything worked out well.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
neojedi:
Call Videoconnect before you order, a lot of the carts on their list are not in stock and some of them may have different prices. Once you find the right cart at the right price they are a decent seller, and I don't remember them ever having a rep for boots.
Actually, they are similar to a lot of places. Being, they don't intentionally sell boots, but I have gotten a few from them. And... they don't really know. I bought an Andro Dunos from them, I asked them to open it and check to see if it was real. They said it was, when I got it... FULL BOOT. I called and they took it back, apologized and said they thought it was real because it said SNK on the board. I got a MS2 bootleg from them, as well as a Waku Waku 7 cart, but most of my transactions were very good. So, they don't really know what a bootleg is, and they do have them, but they are a good seller and stand behind their products and will make you happy.

-Nick

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Their customer service = ass, but they have some goodies you can't find anywhere else.

Try to get them on the phone, email is a lost cause with them.

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
I got a Neo Driftout from them recently that was a boot but they where nice enough to take it back. I found their customer service to be pretty good actually. However, I would not recommend buying from them.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the info everyone. Is there anyone else in addition to MDGamesales and videoconnect.com that you'd recommend for MVS carts? I don't need full kits or anything, as long as the games work and aren't boots then I'm interested.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Vinh,

Though he doesn't seem to be answering emails at the moment... probably busy or just avoiding me :D Anyway, he sells a lot of MVS carts for good prices,

-Nick