Anyone own an E-bike?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I just ordered two, Lectric bike for me & Jupiter x5 for my youngest daughter. I have never even see one in person but they look pretty nice. Probably ride some trails and also the marina during the summer. I have to wait 7 weeks for mine, so going to do more research on what must have accessory to buy.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I rode one around Sapporo, they were way better than expected. Just don't get caught without battery power along the ride, the one I rode became a heavy sack of shit after that.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Been riding the bike for awhile now, its pretty awesome. My daughter who is always on the computer has been riding her bike almost every day.

Here is my Lectric boogaloo ebike but i think my wife will end up taking it.

204354916_818274232458344_8080227359924082294_n.jpg

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The bimmer sucks, worst purchase i've ever made. Should have gotten a Lexus

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Why? Lexus front end design is fucking horrible now. Years ago? Not bad. But now it’s just another shitty front end brand. What the fuck is up with that hourglass grill? Disgusting.

new bimmers with the oversized front end grill logos are trash. Everything about every current bimmer is garbage design. Their ev line is a joke too.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
haven’t really thought about an e-bike but I kind of really want a hipster faggot Vespa...with equally gay helmet.

Would be nice to ride to and from the train station but the reality is I am just driving into work these days and will be for the foreseeable future. Can’t imagine i’d drive it anywhere else so haven’t really gotten serious about it.

An e bike could be interesting but kind of the same scenario there...

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
haven’t really thought about an e-bike but I kind of really want a hipster faggot Vespa...with equally gay helmet.

Would be nice to ride to and from the train station but the reality is I am just driving into work these days and will be for the foreseeable future. Can’t imagine i’d drive it anywhere else so haven’t really gotten serious about it.

The good thing about an ebike over a scooter/vespa is that you dont need to register your ebike. No licence or insurance required. You can also ride it on the bike lane, sidewalk, and trails. My bike can be folded too, which buses allow inside.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Lol, Ebike.

You can add that next to your BMW as your second worst purchase ever.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

I want a OneWheel :emb:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The good thing about an ebike over a scooter/vespa is that you dont need to register your ebike. No licence or insurance required. You can also ride it on the bike lane, sidewalk, and trails. My bike can be folded too, which buses allow inside.
The bike racks on buses are more than fine, but you shouldn’t need it (a bus) with an ebike.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
E-bikes have been very popular here for a few decades. If there's one major downside it's that they're very silent, so you'll never know they're coming up behind you unless they beep.

If you live in an urban, flat area within a few kilometers of your work, I'd say they can even replace your car (unless you have a family).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You still hear me pedaling when I’m on my bike. But it will assist me to maintain speed when I go uphill, so I don’t end up like a chestburster host.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If we keep getting more energy dense batteries we’ll see some pretty cool electric personal mobility stuff in the future. A lot of the electric bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc are pretty cool.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I just ordered two, Lectric bike for me & Jupiter x5 for my youngest daughter. I have never even see one in person but they look pretty nice. Probably ride some trails and also the marina during the summer. I have to wait 7 weeks for mine, so going to do more research on what must have accessory to buy.
This one would suit you so much better
when-technology-attacks-thumb-12.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What makes it a girl bike? The shape of the seat?
We all know HDR does a seat swap with the more premium Dildo2000 seat.
7CR1.gif