Anything good in Norfolk VA?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Going there for a month, potentially looking to move if the army has some $$$.

Wanted to know if there were some decent spots to eat (I eat anything) and if there are any gaming areas around the area. Any suggestions will be appreciated, gents

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was there about 10 years ago and it seems like it could be a fun place to drink and eat fried pickles. But it’s still Norfuck and kind of boring.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Norfolk is a fucking shit hole, only spot worse in the area would be Portsmouth. Prepare yourself for the nightmare that is the hampton roads bridge tunnel and monitor merrimac daily traffic congestion. It can take up to 3 hours to get through it on a particularly bad friday.

There used to be a few neo members in the VA beach area, but none of them post here anymore. Only vaguely interesting game shops left in that region are cool stuff (used to be incredible, traded ownership and was nothing close to the same,) videogame heaven, and if the second flipper McCoy's arcade that was not located on the va beach boardwalk is still open, that's where they would move all the old school machines that didn't turn big profits.

It took me years to land quality work that didnt have me commuting towards that area every day when i was younger, so I may have a particularly strong hatred for the tri city cesspool that is the Hampton roads area. :D

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Norfolk is a fucking shit hole, only spot worse in the area would be Portsmouth. Prepare yourself for the nightmare that is the hampton roads bridge tunnel and monitor merrimac daily traffic congestion. It can take up to 3 hours to get through it on a particularly bad friday.

There used to be a few neo members in the VA beach area, but none of them post here anymore. Only vaguely interesting game shops left in that region are cool stuff (used to be incredible, traded ownership and was nothing close to the same,) videogame heaven, and if the second flipper McCoy's arcade that was not located on the va beach boardwalk is still open, that's where they would move all the old school machines that didn't turn big profits.

It took me years to land quality work that didnt have me commuting towards that area every day when i was younger, so I may have a particularly strong hatred for the tri city cesspool that is the Hampton roads area. :D

I heard of P Town from a friend who was former navy. Glad to see there is some consistency in those concerns.

I also discovered I have a cousin who lives down here, so if I do end up moving down I at least have someone else here. I'll check those game places to see if theyre all as overpriced as it seems, as well as any record shops and bomb food. If anything I'll run to NC

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I heard of P Town from a friend who was former navy. Glad to see there is some consistency in those concerns.

I also discovered I have a cousin who lives down here, so if I do end up moving down I at least have someone else here. I'll check those game places to see if theyre all as overpriced as it seems, as well as any record shops and bomb food. If anything I'll run to NC
Cool dude, im not too far away, so if you do relocate to the area, once covid bullshit subsides we can do some gaming hangs with some of the NoVA dudes or something.