Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hmm, that might be too passive. Does "Instead of trolling him, you have a better chance distracting LS with a woman." pass your grammar standards?

For someone that claims to be a "writer", you are absolutely terrible with the English language.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hmm, that might be too passive. Does "Instead of trolling him, you have a better chance distracting LS with a woman." pass your grammar standards?

Looky here retardedcunt, LS is going after a single mother and your entire focus has been on going after children. Disappear.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Looky here retardedcunt, LS is going after a single mother and your entire focus has been on going after children. Disappear.

Dipshit, I think there's a greater chance of me carving out your intestines with a spoon and then sewing them to your mouth, than me going after a kid :)

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Proceed with extreme caution.

The thing with single women over a certain age is a large proportion either

a. have children
b. are psychos
c. have children and are psychos

You can minimize the above issues by dating younger women but they come with their own issues such as immaturity, narcissism, tethered to mobile devices, nothing in common, no mutual interests, etc.

Best bet is remain single.

Spot on! I would advise to enjoy it for now but don't plan on anything long term. A single mom with 1 child is manageable but anything more is just annoyingly painful later on. There are also challenges if you plan on having children with a single mom (who already has 2 or more children). Like how you handle the disciplining when required, financial commitments, schedule conflicts with children events, etc. You'll have to treat all kids equally, and there's the big IF the children (not yours) end up respecting or hating you attitude. And if the single moms X (father of existing children) is spiteful you'll have to deal with all that drama/nonsense. Needless to say I tend to avoid single moms with children now.

Examples from experience:

a. This single mom (2) had a spiteful X, spiteful x did handle financial obligations. Single mom however didn't want to work, feeling she was entitled to be taken care of and remarry. See you later!

b. This single mom (1) had a non-existent X. Single mom was financially unstable and was a control freak. Ironically/thankfully this mom dumped me because I was too stable.

c. This single mom (2) had a spiteful X, spiteful x did handle financial obligations. Single mom has a career, driven to succeed & wants to marry. However, single mom tells me that if we are to marry someday we should go purchase a home together and I must sell my current home (that I don't need to sell). Her logic is that if I don't sell it, the home will be used as a safe house to bring women over and have sex binges. WTF? Maybe she was foreshadowing things to come and knew the situation would drive me to that. I have no clue. This relationship just sorta faded away.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
After I got a divorce I dated a bunch of different girls and had a relationship with a single mom for about a year. We actually had known each other through friends for a long time. Her 6 year old daughter already liked me a ton, so that part worked out really well. I had briefly dated another single mom and as well. Here are some things I learned. Both were damn good in bed. They were both down to earth since they obviously been through some shit in life. Unfortunately both were very closed off with their emotions. Especially the one I dated for a year. I know a lot of people always say the kid comes first, but unfortunately in both situations they didn't care enough about their kids. The father was a deadbeat in both situations and they both had shared custody. The 6 year old loved me to death and that made it super painful when things ended. I never saw the other girls kids once. We really didn't date too long, but still I should have seen them once at that point. The one I dated for a year ended up admitting to me right before we got together she had just got out of a year long affair with a married man. She said she still had feelings and I was immediately done right there. The other girl had cheated on her ex-husband near the end of their marriage "after HE cheated" lol. I can't say my experiences will be the same for anybody out there, but here is the short of it. Many single moms are emotionally fucked up. They crave attention and care, but at the same time might not be real open feelings-wise. A lot also have negative thoughts about men. Most of them are great in bed :) I was never a person who wanted to have kids, but I really enjoyed spending time with her daughter and we got really close. I do cherish those memories and it gave me a taste what life with a child would be like. At the end of the day it depends on the individual woman. Not all are the same, but many are alike. Good luck with everything and tell us how it turns out.

P.S. I am currently dating someone without any children. I was open to dating either, but it is nice to not deal with that situation.

Last edited:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
That sounded like a threat.

Oh? Did I cause you anxiety? Let me reassure you my future plans are to just sit in my room this entire summer, I have no real desire to meet anyone from these boards, regardless of what utensil I have equipped. The entire point of this post is to annoy you filthyrear, which it will succeed in doing so.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
pretty much getting along with kids. The soon-to-be-six-years-old boy is troublesome...........

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Abort this mission before you reach the point of no return...which there's always a way out but usually more difficult than usual thus making you stick around for longer than you want to. Heed my advice now or regret it later, I wish you luck.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Abort this mission before you reach the point of no return...which there's always a way out but usually more difficult than usual thus making you stick around for longer than you want to. Heed my advice now or regret it later, I wish you luck.

why? Please advice

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dude, what do you mean "why?"??? You know this is a losing battle, kids are a PITA, why bother with kids that aren't even yours? I guess if you love the woman that much and she was enough for you to work with but once settled in the weight of the kids will start hovering over your shoulders, it' just a matter of time. I've never had a serious relationship with a single mother but I've heard so many horror stories it only makes sense to avoid getting too serious with a MILF.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
LS - Be sure that you really want to have children in your life. Also, be fair to yourself and to the mother. If you are having fun just for the sake of seeing what it is to date a woman with kids, then I would politely back out now. The last thing you want to do is make it seem like you are not looking at this for the long term.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Oh? Did I cause you anxiety? Let me reassure you my future plans are to just sit in my room this entire summer, I have no real desire to meet anyone from these boards, regardless of what utensil I have equipped. The entire point of this post is to annoy you filthyrear, which it will succeed in doing so.

That's bullshit and you know it - summertime and school vacations are prime hunting season for sick fucks like you.