Anywhere to get spine cards to print?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Ime looking for somewhere that I can print off spine cards to go around my NGCD games so I know which are which rather than having to translate the japanese LOL

Ive seen Arcade Magicians custom made ones which are really nice but not all games are included.

Anyone know a good place to download them to print myself?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just look at the cover, it tells you which game it is.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why not just pull the games out off the shelf and take a quick peek to see what it is?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Why not just pull the games out off the shelf and take a quick peek to see what it is?

Because I would like to put some english spine cards on them.

Then I can read them without pulling every one off the shelf for a quick peek.

That is the purpose of them after all lol

madman

Because I would like to put some english spine cards on them.

Then I can read them without pulling every one off the shelf for a quick peek.

That is the purpose of them after all lol

You don't need to pull every one off your collectard shelf. The English portion gives you a good idea of what it is, "exciting sports game" or "shooting game" narrow it down. Just admit this isn't about identifying games, it's about making your collectard shelf look better. LOL ROFLZ OMGZ!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
You don't need to pull every one off your collectard shelf. The English portion gives you a good idea of what it is, "exciting sports game" or "shooting game" narrow it down. Just admit this isn't about identifying games, it's about making your collectard shelf look better. LOL ROFLZ OMGZ!

Ime a practical person, Spine cards are there to identify the disk the same as the writing on the spine of the disk case in a practical way.
And where I have like 10 games that say “battle action game” I would like to be able to ID which one is which without pulling everyone out.

Added to that even if I know which is which my ms or friends probably wouldn’t.

My reasoning however is irrelevant as its something I want to do and dont have to justify it to you or any other person here.

Help me or dont but I never asked for your opinion and nor do I care.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Ime a practical person, Spine cards are there to identify the disk the same as the writing on the spine of the disk case in a practical way.
And where I have like 10 games that say “battle action game” I would like to be able to ID which one is which without pulling everyone out.

Added to that even if I know which is which my ms or friends probably wouldn’t.

My reasoning however is irrelevant as its something I want to do and dont have to justify it to you or any other person here.

Help me or dont but I never asked for your opinion and nor do I care.

How many neo CD games do you have, out of interest? :spock:

madman

If spine cards do the same thing as the writing on the spine of the disk case, why do you need spine cards?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
How many neo CD games do you have, out of interest? :spock:

19 atm, Obv planning on building that up ;)

If spine cards do the same thing as the writing on the spine of the disk case, why do you need spine cards?

Let me think about that one for a sec....
Game is in Japanese, So therefore the spine card that is with it is in Japanese which would probably also mean the Case is in Japanese....

Ahh yeah thats logical!

Glad I could help you out with that conundrum :p

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why not just print the names on paper and then cut them and slide them into the jewel case in front of the under insert?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Why not just print the names on paper and then cut them and slide them into the jewel case in front of the under insert?

I did consider that, Also thought I could just print English Box art and cut to size.
But I figured the OBI would be a cooler way of doing it but google is letting me down so may have to go to plan B.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Nout wrong with that! Dont you worry about them getting damaged though? Mine are kept inside their cases for protection!
wait, what? i thought you wanted to use them for a practical purpose?

Mine are just either sitting on the outside of the case freely or are held there with a small piece of tape because why not i guess its a fucking piece of cardboard . i dont stress about it though. just a fucking spine card.

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
wait, what? i thought you wanted to use them for a practical purpose?

Mine are just either sitting on the outside of the case freely or are held there with a small piece of tape because why not i guess its a fucking piece of cardboard . i dont stress about it though. just a fucking spine card.

I want english ones for a practical use, The Jap ones I have are for collection purposes.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
by the way all my saturn games have the Jap letters sticking out on my shelf and i know which games they are by looking at them but maybe im just smarter than you who knows

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Or just memorise the first couple of characters of Japanese like I do...just the shapes you don’t need to know what they mean

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
by the way all my saturn games have the Jap letters sticking out on my shelf and i know which games they are by looking at them but maybe im just smarter than you who knows

Maybe, or maybe you have memorised the shapes or order?

Doesn’t help other people looking at them or when you are trying to find one in a large batch though :p

Atm I can work them out to a degree via the English “genre” clue and thinking which order I played them in but thats effort :p

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
How about you stop being a cheapskate and buy the English versions of games?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
How about you stop being a cheapskate and buy the English versions of games?

Me being a cheapskate has nothing to do with anything wyo.
If I had a choice between buying English or Jap I would choose the English.
But if its not available to me at the time of purchase then I cant buy it.

TBH ive noticed there seems to be quite a shortage of EU/US region NGCD stuff over here.
The vast majority of it is Japanese.

I know it didnt sell overly well at release so I assume most stuff has been imported after the fact.