Arc System Works Announces new Guilty Gear

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
MASSIVE bump because Slayer, Faust, and loketest footage:

Faust's scalpel stab was replaced... by KANCHO:

tumblr_mvp43xYklB1spivfbo1_250.png tumblr_mvp43xYklB1spivfbo4_250.png tumblr_mvp43xYklB1spivfbo2_250.png tumblr_mvp43xYklB1spivfbo3_250.png

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Bumpity

For any still possibly interested, the arcade version's opening sequence:

I never get tired of hearing that song.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
That was great at the end: "Buckle up, it's time to rock"

Eagerly awaiting this release :D

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
That trailer gets me so hype. Can't wait to get my hands on this game and dat soundtrack.

HEAVY DAY

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
So its official... no Baiken? :(

I'm guessing there may be a few more characters announced before the launch. If not I wouldn't sweat it since ArcSys games have a Capcomesque quality of releasing a zillion versions of the same game with only minor changes and a few added characters. Blaz Blu has been doing wonders in that department.

The roster seems a bit small at the moment. I'd to see Zappa come back for certain. I thought he was a wonderfully unique character in terms of fighting style

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I also love Potemkin's redesign. I always thought he looked stupid before.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'm guessing there may be a few more characters announced before the launch. If not I wouldn't sweat it since ArcSys games have a Capcomesque quality of releasing a zillion versions of the same game with only minor changes and a few added characters. Blaz Blu has been doing wonders in that department.

The roster seems a bit small at the moment. I'd to see Zappa come back for certain. I thought he was a wonderfully unique character in terms of fighting style

I'm really interested in this game, but I was also kind of hoping for some more new blood, along the lines of SFIII, then with later revisions bring back the fan favorites.

I never used zappa much but completely agree with you about unique, always dug his style.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!

I'd like to see everyone return with some new people, but the most glaring missing character for me is Kuradoberi Jam. Her and Chipp are my mains so if she's missing, there's a huge enjoyment gap for me.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I'd like to see everyone return with some new people, but the most glaring missing character for me is Kuradoberi Jam. Her and Chipp are my mains so if she's missing, there's a huge enjoyment gap for me.

Oh Jam, went from one of the most busted characters in X to being consistently bad since.

I'm pretty bummed about the small roster and lack of real new blood aside from the boss and "Bedman". I figured Raven would have finally been introduced to help make sense of the bullshit plot this game is sellin

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,

Here's some live video thus far. Looks pretty legit. Too bad I still suck at this. :P

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I'm pretty bummed about the small roster and lack of real new blood aside from the boss and "Bedman". I figured Raven would have finally been introduced to help make sense of the bullshit plot this game is sellin

I was hoping to see Raven too, it would also be cool if the Overture characters would be implement as fighters as well.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Oh Jam, went from one of the most busted characters in X to being consistently bad since.

Could care less, she's still fun to play.

And dat ass...

Spoiler:
2lcvdyw.jpg