Arcade cab shipping

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Hi everyone,
I'm not sure where to post my thread, but it'S related to the arcade.
I ordered some cab in the past with bad experience at reception. (bad crating...)
I just take some pics about how I ''crate'' the last cab I shipped. Buyer got it, flawlessly.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Never been lucky enough to get a cab shipped to me, the one I got was a woody that I had to pick up myself.

If I'm ever lucky enough to purchase one, I hope the seller packs and ships it to the standard you do.

Sellers with brains and a conscience, you can't beat em!

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Buyer got it, flawlessly.

great job man !
eusa_clap.gif

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Getting a cab shipped soon, and I'm guessing it won't be packed up this sturdily. Saved the photos to pass on to the shipper. Thanks! :)

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I've never crated or shipped anything that big before. Did you build the crate yourself or do you get prefabs from somewhere?

That looks bulletproof! Ive never had the pleasure of shipping a cabinet but Im taking notes!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
To whom it may concern.

This man is an asset to the community and should have full market privileges reinstated.

- The honorable Mot.

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
I've never crated or shipped anything that big before. Did you build the crate yourself or do you get prefabs from somewhere?

Well to do it short, I was in my car and saw a shop with many pallets outside, I stopped and ask them, and they gave me one.
I had some 2x3 in my garage, some screws, drill, saw....
It cost in reallity only two plywood 4'x8'
1 hour to do it
I never done that before, it is my first one, but I build it like I would like to receive a cab.
Thats what it gave.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Was the shipping higher than normal with the added size of the package?

I see about $50 in plywood and lumber as well.

It's an awesome job for sure, but not without added cost and still nothing a lazy forklift driver can't kill.

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Was the shipping higher than normal with the added size of the package?

I see about $50 in plywood and lumber as well.

It's an awesome job for sure, but not without added cost and still nothing a lazy forklift driver can't kill.

I totally understand that it's a little higher BUT everyone will be happy in that transaction
and spending a little more money for peace in mind
and
everybody knows nothing is perfect.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
great job man !

I can certainly attest to that since that crate is now in my garage :)

I don't know of many people that would take that much time and effort. There's literally nothing more you could possibly do to protect a cab for shipping.....I was totally blown away. The cab arrived in exactly the same condition as it left. 100% appreciated brother, thank you!

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Hi everyone,
I'm not sure where to post my thread, but it'S related to the arcade.
I ordered some cab in the past with bad experience at reception. (bad crating...)
I just take some pics about how I ''crate'' the last cab I shipped. Buyer got it, flawlessly.

Great job, I'm sure the buyer will be 100% happy