Arcade Shock Street Fighter Ball Top

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Craig and I went in on getting a couple of these new Arcade Shock Street Fighter Ball Tops. I had to get Dictator. Craig got Honda and Claw. I actually wish I got more when I had the chance.
They look even better in person.

Dictator ball.JPG

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I ended up getting a Zangief balltop from the Arcade Shock booth at EVO this year. It's a nice little addition to my fight stick.

Ghudda

New Challenger
I've been seeing pictures of these like crazy from various people and they look pretty awesome. The button sets were also cool but seemed to be demanding a pretty high price. Are these available outside of EVO?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Are meshballs available anywhere these days?

Ghudda

New Challenger

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I'm impressed. Anyone know how much they were selling for?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
They were $50 at EVO. Apparently they sold out really quickly too.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I guess that isn't so bad. I remember thinking twice about buying the meshballs back in the day when they were around $10 each.

Speaking of meshballs, weren't there a couple different variations on them? I ordered some Sanwa ones from Lizard Lick and Akihabarashop and the mesh pattern was tighter on some than others.

Those Arcade Shock Street Fighter balltops are tempting... might pick up a Dudley and/or Claw.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Are the wood ones sealed in some way? Wouldn't the wood pores get all gross with funk and sweatage?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
So those wood ones are not available anywhere anymore?

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So those wood ones are not available anywhere anymore?

I'm sure they will be. They probably just wanted to see how they would sell before producing more. You know there will be some ass clown trying to flip these on the Ebay.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
picked up an Abel balltop for my brother at EVO this year. Wish i would have bought some for myself.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
You know there will be some ass clown trying to flip these

Speaking of which: The guy who calls the shots at Arcade Shock is still Vinh Trieu, the disgraced former ng.com mod "TRIEUMINATOR." Right?

It's downright baffling to see people on this forum giving him any business whatsoever, considering the numerous problems he created here, nevermind the bridges he burned in this hobby.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Speaking of which: The guy who calls the shots at Arcade Shock is still Vinh Trieu, the disgraced former ng.com mod "TRIEUMINATOR." Right?

It's downright baffling to see people on this forum giving him any business whatsoever, considering the numerous problems he created here, nevermind the bridges he burned in this hobby.

Crazy I did not know that. How long ago was that? I just saw Arcade Shock as a faceless company to tell you the truth. What did he do to lose his modship and why did he not commit Seppuku?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Quick shipping, got it in two days!