Arcade Stuff: PGM Bundle, MvC CPS2, Cyvern

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Offloading stuff that i just don't play at all per my yearly gaming purge. More stuff may follow. Shipping is included to the US, international we'll need to discuss options. If my prices are off let me know and we'll work from there. I'll upload pics once I'm back from the gym.

1. SOLD PGM Bundle - comes with a clean PGM motherboard and 5 games (Demon Front, Martial Masters, Knights of Valour Plus, Oriental Legend Super Special, Dodonpachi DaiOhJou Black Label conversion cart) all in shock boxes. I can take pics of it working if that's your flavor.

$800 for the lot. SOLD

2. SOLD CPS2 - Marvel vs Capcom Hispanic A and B board. Bought this a sa candidate for a multi but then stumbled on a multi in my price range. Works like a charm and i believe it's still in battery. $200 SOLD

3. Kaneko Super Nova Cyvern Conversion Cart and motherboard - played this a couple of times, i like it a lot but not enough to have a rotated monitor just for it. Not sure what these go for as prices have been all over the place on eBay, let's say $400 shipped. (Pulled, felt like keeping it)

Last edited:

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
CPS2 sold, breaking up the PGM Bundle tomorrow if no one gets the whole bundle.

Putting up AES stuff this week also

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
All sold, keeping the Kaneko because i enjoy the game and can likely get more use out of it if i find a Sengeki Striker cart