Arcade1up better than real cabs?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
@neo_moe Did you pickup any of the Black Friday deals? I ended up ordering Ridge Racer for $299 at Best Buy.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
@neo_moe Did you pickup any of the Black Friday deals? I ended up ordering Ridge Racer for $299 at Best Buy.

Oh nice. No I’m going to pass on that, nothing really tickles my fancy. I’m prettt happy with my racing set up so really don’t see myself getting any racing games fro AUp in the future.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm excited for Time Crisis, but only if it has point blank on it.

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Only thing I'd consider buying at this point is a sega 3d racing cab with model 2/model 3 games.

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Motor Raid at home is not as fun as it was in 1999 at an arcade.
The same could be said for every arcade game, it's more nostalgia than being awestruck at cutting edge graphics better than what I could get at home. That being said, I still enjoy scud race, sega rally, virtua racing and the Daytona games.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Evidently there is some drama out there for one of the new pro cabinets having suzohapp sticks, but they went cheap and got shitty switches on them? Im not too sure exactly whats happened but Ive seen some hubbub on twitter about it.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Evidently there is some drama out there for one of the new pro cabinets having suzohapp sticks, but they went cheap and got shitty switches on them? Im not too sure exactly whats happened but Ive seen some hubbub on twitter about it.

That shit’s $1000.

Have to be certifiably insane to buy that.

Good they got screwed :D

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
That shit’s $1000.

Have to be certifiably insane to buy that.

Good they got screwed :D
Sheeit, people got ripped off on the non-pro. Myself included.

Ive got a Batocera PC running on my Chewlix now, so other than online play - which I rarely even did, I don't need it anymore. But I can't sell it because they've clearanced it out to something like $300. Definitely got ripped off.

But eh, when it comes to KI I kinda think with my dick instead of common sense. My own fault. *cue Kern's lol.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Sorry man but yeah these things get marked down with a couple of months usually. I think the new NFL Blitz can. Ow be found for like $200.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Are any of the fighting game ones on sale now?

The last big sale I know was for The SF2 Big Blue that I got fot $150...but dont think they have anything like that going on. Since I learned to soft mod them I havent really been paying attention, but I think Killer Instinct is on sale for $300 shipped...but that's really the MSRP it should have been in the first place.

Johnny16Bit

Fio's Quartermaster
Just came upon this advertisement photo:

814NhZUYqvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

No mention that it was made by Paul Verhoeven, I think it's real.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
I like how they placed the cab with some space between it and the wall to make it appear bigger.