Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
if you want to know why there is so much protesting..

rQwt3TK.png

it all makes sense now.
Hmm I may go to the next protest in NYC with my buddy if anal is on the plate.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
you know it's funny.. i remember a lot of this same stuff happening 4 and 8 years ago.

This is our new reality.

2 years before the presidential election, it's starts. The slander, the fighting, the never ending shit storm. 1 year befor election, it's gets worse. Rioting, er, "protesting"...a neverending barrage of hate via every available outlet.

Once the actual election happens, the side that lost will bitch and moan endlessly for at least the next two years...until it all starts over again.

This new reality fucking sucks...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
This is our new reality.

2 years before the presidential election, it's starts. The slander, the fighting, the never ending shit storm. 1 year befor election, it's gets worse. Rioting, er, "protesting"...a neverending barrage of hate via every available outlet.

Once the actual election happens, the side that lost will bitch and moan endlessly for at least the next two years...until it all starts over again.

thats about right.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
yes but the deluge of liberal and european tears tho..

an ocean of butthurt. some Noah's ark shit

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
People are absolutely over-reacting. All this protest shit is retarded.

As an aside though, I think it's funny that DK gets all pissed off at people who want to buy a NES Flashback Classic Mini Edition, but is "generally apathetic about the election process".

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is an amazing meltdown circus.

People are so entitled these days. Everyone thinks they're worth a shit, when in reality they're just another fucking pleb. Not a cog in the wheel, just a smear of grease.

More rage = more lulz

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
How could any future administration possibly be able to reverse vote validation measures without looking totally corrupt..

Wheres Norton at? We need dat pretzel logic

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This is our new reality.

This new reality is shit. Couldn't agree more bro.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
(allegedly) Somebody is paying these tards cash money wages to riot & fuck up traffic, people & property

maybe its true maybe its not maybe fuckyourself but if it is, the douchefountain signing the checks is an Enemy of the State

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dude. its a fucking joke. if you think im defending this stuff with that, you're out of your damn mind.

sa'll good. I'm so used to the ridiculous defensive shit of this election I got out my jump to conclusions mat there bud.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Whatever ever happened to the OCD people who complained about multiple threads on the same topics? There's something like 20 Donald Trump & election threads going on right now.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in. You can search and see the Craiglist ads paying anywhere from a measly $15 an hour to $1,500 a week. This was always the plan anyway. If Trump won, they were going to do this, virtually every single day. These are the same people from that Chicago rally and through the summer. They are professional organizers, getting funded from outside sources and being paid to do it. It's no coincidence they went "silent" right when the conventions happened and afterwards, just to show up once again the day after the election and beyond.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its not gonna stop until somebody stops it for them

how is financing this biz legal? is this shit taxed?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in. You can search and see the Craiglist ads paying anywhere from a measly $15 an hour to $1,500 a week. This was always the plan anyway. If Trump won, they were going to do this, virtually every single day. These are the same people from that Chicago rally and through the summer. They are professional organizers, getting funded from outside sources and being paid to do it. It's no coincidence they went "silent" right when the conventions happened and afterwards, just to show up once again the day after the election and beyond.

There's gotta be in 100,000's of people across the country protesting right now, are they all paid?

It's your right as an American to voice a distaste against Trump or anyone else, or even protest them. Rioting is not though. That includes blocking traffic, damaging businesses and personal property or injuring others. Lighting things on fire.

Last edited:

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
There's gotta be in 100,000's of people across the country protesting right now, are they all paid?

It's your right as an American to voice a distaste against Trump or anyone else, or even protest them. Rioting is not though. That includes blocking traffic, damaging businesses and personal property or injuring others. Lighting things on fire.

Not every single one of them, there are some that probably have grievances and want to be heard. But the ones with the professional signs, they definitely are and that's a great percentage of them. This had been planned for a long time. This ad here, you'll find it in craigslist Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and alot of the other big cities where this is happening -

stop-trump-ad.jpg

This is another one -

trump-protesters-craigslist.jpg

Ads like these two and many others are all over the place. Some other ads I've read pay bonuses if you shutdown certain parts of the city, cause panic, get law enforcement attacked or in some sort of trouble.