Are you QAnon?

Shmuppy

Banned
Devide and conquer you say.

Yeah, the old game we fell everytime so often. We humans are more than we think or are aware of. It's a pity that we are more occupied with technology/materialism and politics and shit except ourselves. When I was 7 years old I asked myself: "Why? And what is wrong in here?"

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Retarded to have chosen/being forced to this mess we are living in, yes. You should read again what I said, the situation we are currently in is far away what should be. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Merkel, Putin... All the same shit. Wake up! Devide and conquer, does that make any sense to you?

No, not at all. I don't follow anyone but myself. I didn't even know who Q is. Maybe another distraction, controlled opposition? IDK and I don't care.

Edit: Evil Wasabi. Don't say "kill yourself". That is not nice dude... together, not against.

if you don't know what Q is, shut the fuck up, fuck off, do your research, learn something, and stay fucked off.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yes, cults often say all of those things. It is what makes their members think that they have agency.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Qanon apologists call it "the only cult that tells you to think for yourself" so often that it's become a running gag.

Qanon has obvious dogmas ("Trust the plan.") even if you leave aside the role of "Q" and the priesthood of Q's interpreters.

I'm just wondering what Dilbert's angle is, here. Is he just going to ignore that he's wrong on all counts or pretend he was setting some kind of rhetorical trap?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I was shocked to hear hear him awhile ago (maybe a decade ago), he sounded like a right wing zealot at the time.

To me Dilbert was a comedy about the bad and dark side of corporatism/capitalism.

Maybe money turns people into extremists. Seems like it either turns you into a asshole conservative and or hippitty dippitty liberal.

They say Silicon Valley are a bunch of lefties, if so it seems like some fake ass shit to me. Just a bunch of talk to make themselves feel better.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Qanon apologists call it "the only cult that tells you to think for yourself" so often that it's become a running gag.

Qanon has obvious dogmas ("Trust the plan.") even if you leave aside the role of "Q" and the priesthood of Q's interpreters.

I'm just wondering what Dilbert's angle is, here. Is he just going to ignore that he's wrong on all counts or pretend he was setting some kind of rhetorical trap?

I've listened to a couple recent interviews with him, and he doesn't sound like he has any strong held political beliefs in any direction. He sounds like more of a contrarian and shit-stirrer. But who knows.

Shmuppy

Banned
Edit: Why? You can't hurt me. Start being a good human being. The world is fucked up enough. Come on man.

Edit2: We humans have to reclaim our... It's so messed up. You have no idea what is going on here... I could give you nightmares for sure by only "telling"you what and why... One thing is sure for me. I will never ever come back. Too much pain and stuff... Peace man, really.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Edit: Why? You can't hurt me. Start being a good human being. The world is fucked up enough. Come on man.

Edit2: We humans have to reclaim our... It's so messed up. You have no idea what is going on here... I could give you nightmares for sure by only "telling"you what and why... One thing is sure for me. I will never ever come back. Too much pain and stuff... Peace man, really.

I will hurt you, in real life. One day. I will make your teeth scrape concrete. One day.

Shmuppy

Banned
I will hurt you, in real life. One day. I will make your teeth scrape concrete. One day.

I don't think so. Last time someone wanted to hurt me. Yeah, nice little slap in his face. I hate violence. But touch me, my mom or my dearest... I'm very thankful that this police woman made me not get into court. I will give her a present for "protecting" me. Maybe some sweets...?

Edit: Peace man...

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't think so. Last time someone wanted to hurt me. Yeah, nice little slap in his face. I hate violence. But touch me, my mom or my dearest... I'm very thankful that this police woman made me not get into court. I will give her a present for "protecting" me. Maybe some sweets...?

Fuck offffffffffffffff

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
There would be no 'police woman' to help you if we met.

Life is a gift. Do not waste the rest of yours.

Shmuppy

Banned
Life is a gift, yes. But the game suxx. I realised as a child--> something is wrong, really wrong.

Gaming made me sane. Other friends... drop dead or drugs or whatever...

Do you know the feeling when a friend dies litterally in your hands? Everytime I think about this tears are rolling. I tried my best but he died. RIP Milosh.

Last edited: