Art sets...Where to get them?

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I'm looking to add some basic art sets (1 Large regular sized marquee flyer and corresponding move strips) to my new cab.

I know I've run across sites with high res scans that you can simply print at Kinkos and they look pretty good. I'd like high res scans of the art, not simply someone scanning their art as sometimes creases and other imperfections show up in the print/scan and I wouldn't want to duplicate those imperfections..

Optimally, I'd like a site where I could just run into Kinkos, print them off the internet and the pieces would print at their authentic/original sizes.

If someone could point me to a couple of sites for full high res art sets that I could print off the internet, I'd be very grateful...Thanks!!!:eye:

P.S...Looking specifically for KOF 98' or 19XX..

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
haha... well hopefully I'll be able to help at some point soon. I'm building a CPS website right now that will hopefully house kit art from the guys here on the forum. I'm going to make all the downloads PDF's... so they'll be stupid easy to print.

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
haha... we'll hopefully I'll be able to help at some point soon. I'm building a CPS website right now that will hopefully house kit art from the guys here on the forum. I'm going to make all the downloads PDF's... so they'll be stupid easy to print.

I'll be looking forward to you site. Please let us know when it's up and running.

I somewhat answered my own question today. I did a bit of searching and found NeoGeoSoft, which had lots of artsets scanned that print out at their original sizes. I went with a KOF 98' marquee and move strip. The marquee was English but the movestrip was not...Either way, I just wanted something to fill up the marquee and movestrip for now and really for 6 bucks and change total at Kinkos (printed on cardstock), I really couldn't go wrong. Turned out quite nice..

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I bought my 19XX art set (part original, part repro) from user undamned on Arcade Otaku. If you want I can take off picture of how it looks in my cab.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I bought my 19XX art set (part original, part repro) from user undamned on Arcade Otaku. If you want I can take off picture of how it looks in my cab.

Yeah. I'd like to see it. I guess I always like looking at people's cabs. I'm sure it looks sharp!!:buttrock:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
7680913844_919bf9c762_z.jpg

7680913432_89a6816dd1_z.jpg

7680914214_a0058870b7_z.jpg