As I Lay Dying Frontman Caught in Murder For Hire...

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
First Lamb of God and now As I Lay Dying, it seems the Metal vocalists are really having a tough time keeping their shit straight.

LINK

The first thing I thought was you would pay ONLY $1000 have someone killed? I thought his band had made it years back. :oh_no:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I listened to them a little bit back in 2003 or 2004. I'm surprised they're still around. I laughed my ass off when I first heard this news, though. Guy doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
First Lamb of God and now As I Lay Dying, it seems the Metal vocalists are really having a tough time keeping their shit straight.

LINK

The first thing I thought was you would pay ONLY $1000 have someone killed? I thought his band had made it years back. :oh_no:

You really can't lump Randy's situation in with what this dipshit was supposedly trying to pull. It was a tragic accident that lead to the death of a fan in Randy's case. This numb-nut was trying to put a hit out on his wife. And he's also cheap.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
weightlifting is a helluva drug
Fixed.

@ Michael Yagami - Pardon my ignorance, I first read that it was some kind of assault, not necessarily a death but Lamb of God is real low on my list of interests so I didn't have the "full" story.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It's hard for me to accept this story at face value, because usually, heavy metal musicians are synonymous with brains and emotional stability. That is what they are kind of known for. Intelligent and well-adjusted. So the idea that one of them could be an off-the-rails idiot is a little hard to believe.

Marek

Banned
It's hard for me to accept this story at face value, because usually, heavy metal musicians are synonymous with brains and emotional stability. That is what they are kind of known for. Intelligent and well-adjusted. So the idea that one of them could be an off-the-rails idiot is a little hard to believe.

Yes I agree! And this is a Christian metal band, which makes it even harder to believe.

He and his wife are Christians. They adopted three Ethiopian children. It is extra hard to believe that a guy who makes his living making creepy satanic sounding growling/screaming Christian nu-metal noises could be an off-the-rails idiot.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I had no clue the guy sang in Austrian Death Machine (-1 nerd metal cred). Now that is something I can feel upset about :(

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yes I agree! And this is a Christian metal band, which makes it even harder to believe.

He and his wife are Christians. They adopted three Ethiopian children. It is extra hard to believe that a guy who makes his living making creepy satanic sounding growling/screaming Christian nu-metal noises could be an off-the-rails idiot.

Must be something more to the story.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Then it's god's work! Hallelujah! God wanted that bitch to die, SEE and ACCEPT the facts, people!

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I had no clue the guy sang in Austrian Death Machine (-1 nerd metal cred). Now that is something I can feel upset about :(

how could you not know:shame: