ASO II Last Guardian AES

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I apologize if this is in the wrong subforum, wasn't sure where it should go.

I am but a lowly peasant who does not normally collect AES games, but have made an exception for my sixth most favorite neo shooter.

I won an auction for ASO II Last Guardian (Japanese), complete for a little over over $124.98 USD. Everything is in damn good shape and checks out visually, but I have some questions:

http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge...&aid=703730197

This was bought for collection purposes and I do not own an AES to play it with, but am concerned about it being either fake or damaged. I love eclectic shelf pieces and driving up prices for those who actually play and enjoy games.

First off, how likely is it that Japanese ASO II Last Guardian AES carts on eBay turn up as fake? Other listings seem to sell for over $151.98 USD, but I won a buy-it-now so the low price is generating suspicion and I am going crazy with OCD.

The cart rattles inside, but it's not as though there's a small piece broken inside. It's heavy, like the board inside is a little loose. Is this common or of any concern?

Lastly—and possibly my most ignorant question—when you look under (where part of the board is exposed) you can see into the shell a little. Is this also normal?

Many thanks for your time, studs.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Cardboard boxes are easier to reproduce. You should have bought your fifth favorite neo shooter instead.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
aso2.jpg

But seriously man, at least Lamuna owns an AES to not play his games on :D

To answer your questions, there's 0.01% chance of it being fake. Rattling/loose carts are normal. Being able to see into the shell is also normal.

Really though, I am concerned that I have just been trolled. :lolz:

EDIT: Motherfucker...

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Really though, I am concerned that I have just been trolled. :lolz:

V1k54aK.gif

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
The only way to truly know is submerge the cart in urine, followed up with a 5lb sledge hammer.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Better send it to 8man and have him authenticate it, for a modest fee of course. XD

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I apologize if this is in the wrong subforum, wasn't sure where it should go.

I am but a lowly peasant who does not normally collect AES games, but have made an exception for my sixth most favorite neo shooter.

I won an auction for ASO II Last Guardian (Japanese), complete for a little over over $124.98 USD. Everything is in damn good shape and checks out visually, but I have some questions:

http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge...&aid=703730197

This was bought for collection purposes and I do not own an AES to play it with, but am concerned about it being either fake or damaged. I love eclectic shelf pieces and driving up prices for those who actually play and enjoy games.

First off, how likely is it that Japanese ASO II Last Guardian AES carts on eBay turn up as fake? Other listings seem to sell for over $151.98 USD, but I won a buy-it-now so the low price is generating suspicion and I am going crazy with OCD.

The cart rattles inside, but it's not as though there's a small piece broken inside. It's heavy, like the board inside is a little loose. Is this common or of any concern?

Lastly—and possibly my most ignorant question—when you look under (where part of the board is exposed) you can see into the shell a little. Is this also normal?

Many thanks for your time, studs.
Everything you describe is normal. Do yourself a favour though and buy a console

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I'm kinda having some trouble to follow this new kind of ng.com type of comedy...

:scratch:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
The rarer/more popular shooters are more expensive, but you can also sell them for a lot.