At The Drive-In to Reunite

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
i literally just let out a squealing giggle. that is awesome news.

I never got to see them live, I found out about them 3-6 months before they broke up. Now that I live in Texas, I hope to see them....A LOT.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i saw both atdi and mars volta at the aragon ballrom in chicago (two totally different shows of course ;)). awesome live. especially in a small intimate setting.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
This is totally a cash brag.
and I don't give a fuck.
Omar has stated that Coachella has offered them HUGE sums of money for a reunion show.

It's going to be funny seeing them play with pablo again after they fired him 3 years ago...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
awesome news. you all can thank me. i know this has something to do with the fact that the very first vinyl i ripped to mp3 with my new turntable yesterday morning was there 250 copy 7" split with The Aasee Lake... seriously bizarre coincidence. well..... atleast i will have the chance to get the 7" signed by them now. score.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I saw The Mars Volta in Chicago with System of a Down about five or six years ago. Cant remember what the name of the venue was but it was an amazing show. I was annoyed because a lot of the people there were booing The Mars Volta because they were there specifically for SoaD. It was pretty disrespectful. I just got fucked up and enjoyed the show.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I saw The Mars Volta in Chicago with System of a Down about five or six years ago. Cant remember what the name of the venue was but it was an amazing show. I was annoyed because a lot of the people there were booing The Mars Volta because they were there specifically for SoaD. It was pretty disrespectful. I just got fucked up and enjoyed the show.

Wasn't Hella on that tour as well?
It's funny when the audience does that since SoaD invited The Mars Volta to play with them.