ATT: Shawn. I would like to be a Moderator

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
let's say a mod spot IS open.. you'd need someone that is even keeled.. a contributor to the community. Someone that is willing to see past the bullshit.

*cough*

besides, every army needs a chaplain, right?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
let's say a mod spot IS open.. you'd need someone that is even keeled.. a contributor to the community. Someone that is willing to see past the bullshit.

*cough*

besides, every army needs a chaplain, right?

Nah bro...you're describing me. Ash for mod muthafuckas!

But seriously.....this place could use a chaplain...it's pretty depraved.

Lemony Vengeance

But seriously.....this place could use a chaplain...it's pretty depraved.

2014-05-28_1108.png

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Part of me wants to see what they talk about in the mod forum too.

nothing.

Literally nothing happens there. There have been 2 posts in the last 5 weeks and they were both today.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Lem, fishing to be a mod doesn't bode well for your campaign. Ones that want power ending up abusing it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
There's kind of an unwritten rule in most forum sites that asking to be a mod pretty much takes you out of consideration. Sort of a "don't call us; we'll call you" situation.

Lemony Vengeance

Lem, fishing to be a mod doesn't bode well for your campaign. Ones that want power ending up abusing it.

There's kind of an unwritten rule in most forum sites that asking to be a mod pretty much takes you out of consideration. Sort of a "don't call us; we'll call you" situation.

Both absolutely true. not asking, merely suggesting someone one that is more even keeled than typical mod choices in the past be selected.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Both absolutely true. not asking, merely suggesting someone one that is more even keeled than typical mod choices in the past be selected.

I'd be interested in seeing how you grade the mods in regards to "even keeled-ness"

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Based on that graphic, I would say that VT is chaotic good (or neutral good) and rot is chaotic neutral (but thinks he's lawful good).

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I didn't ask to be chosen, I was chosen by the PEOPLE.

With your support, we can gloriously transform the mere NG.com to the Democratic People's Republic of NeoGeo. FREE slushies! FREE bratwursts! FREE fish and chips for all those English faggots (:keke:)! We shall steal from the chamanes and FTLs (the pope is a faggot, and I ain't talkin about Sazae) and give to the DPSX7s and the DvdXploitrs. FREE guns! FREE ammo! Or none of the above, seriously, whatever, I don't give a flying fuck. Fuck it, FREE meth! Or not, because I am actual chaotic neutral, and I do whatever the fuck I want. It doesn't get much better than that. :keke:

chaotic_neutral3.jpg

Why bother enforcing order when the chaos is so inherent? :glee:

muchbeef_zps23190c40.jpg

Last edited:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Mot my friend, you are a real chance at Mod now!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
VT is True Neutral leaning towards Lawful Evil (Shawn)