awbacon's thread of console videos that will make some of you happy, some of you angry

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
So who's doing the translation? Apocalypse abandoned it and I've tried to contact him to see if I could continue the project (or at least get some help to do so) and he wont respond. Then he left the Arcade-Projects site a while back. I have a feeling the jumbled French to English version you have in the video is his as it wasn't finished.

And we all know Deuce just shoved his translation up his ass, so that ain't comin out.
Some times i think having the samurai shodown rpg translated to english is cursed shit keeps happening.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I don't emulate as often as I used to, but does the emulator make the loading a non-issue? I remember that being a chief complaint back in the day.
Faster. Not instant

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Some times i think having the samurai shodown rpg translated to english is cursed shit keeps happening.

Yep. I feel the same way. I know some people say its not that great of a game or whatever, but it's still a Neo game that I want to play. Like I said, I've tried contacting Apocalypse as he was the most recent guy to translate it properly. One of his friends on A-P said he'd reach out to him for me, but that was over a year ago so he either never reached out to Apoc, or Apoc just didn't respond.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What a failure. Separate boot and save disks ffs

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I know @kernow would like to see you hanging on a wall... also sounds like you were still inebriated when you made this vid.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Probably better than jizzing over shit game hardware - I've got grown up hobbies x

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
“I’ve got grown up hobbies”…you are on a Neo Geo forum 🤣
Kernow's the kid who's forced to sit at the table with the nerds at lunch, buy mocks the other nerds to reassure himself he's better than them.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Good ole pot kettle NG style I love it. Nice videos man keep it up!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Kernow is this you!?

Attachments

• CF72636E-47DF-47BE-BAED-3A67B74361CE.jpeg
    CF72636E-47DF-47BE-BAED-3A67B74361CE.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 19

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Tried to show one of your mister fpga vids to a friend. First comment “wtf slow down mush mouth” second comment “did he just fucking point at a keyboard with a chopstick. Yes we all fucking know what a keyboard is, jesus christ. Find a different tutorial please.”
So there you go.

4A1A40D3-F618-4B05-A403-C3E5A8DC85A9.jpeg

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Tried to show one of your mister fpga vids to a friend. First comment “wtf slow down mush mouth” second comment “did he just fucking point at a keyboard with a chopstick. Yes we all fucking know what a keyboard is, jesus christ. Find a different tutorial please.”
So there you go.

View attachment 61336
Meh I guess the couple hundred thousand views were ok with it