awbacon's thread of console videos that will make some of you happy, some of you angry

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Hell yes, more videos you will provide links for and never revisit again so that in six months all the links will point to out of date or dead files! It really helps us out! đŸ¤£

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
The posts over there are embarrassing, a load of goobers saying he's doing god's work. It's a console noone cares about ffs

Fair enough you release all this shit, but Christ, you don't half post about the fact you do enough, you're so desperate to become a robin hood or "someone" in the community you'll just buy your way in.

Almost every post mentions the fact "it was meee, I did that" lol

I do love elite hacker foremen. Met a few in my time

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
The posts over there are embarrassing, a load of goobers saying he's doing god's work. It's a console noone cares about ffs

Fair enough you release all this shit, but Christ, you don't half post about the fact you do enough, you're so desperate to become a robin hood or "someone" in the community you'll just buy your way in.

Almost every post mentions the fact "it was meee, I did that" lol

I do love elite hacker foremen. Met a few in my time
seems like I bought my way into your head for the sum total cost of zero dollars

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What tier would you rank kernows dislike of your content?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I think the spending thousands to force his way into elite communities while only getting 9k views per video says it all
Lol I am in no community, nor do I spend thousands. You my accountant or something? I make videos on shit that entertains me. Glad you’ve attached to some new focus now though. Lmk what the next one will be in a few weeks

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Time Crisis II on Steam Deck could be fun,
Or too difficult :LOL: