aww hell, AvP 2 (movie)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Dammit. They better not fuck this one up. I'm not holding my breath though.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
I wonder if Sanaa Lathan is coming back. (shit, can't even remember if her character died or not)

Rated R or bust

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
You can tell from the Directors its gonna be shit.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Sigh Fox can't seem to get the hint.

I rather have another Alien done by, Ridley Scott then a crap fest like AvsP :angry:

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
DashK said:
Starts shooting September 23 (in 3 days)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

being released next year

this should officially ruin any chance of another alien or predator movie getting made.
Once again, Paul W. Anderson...:kekeke:

A few months back a draft of the script made its rounds on the internet. The jist of it was the Predator-Alien Hybrid is born, kills all the preds on the ship and ends up in some small town in Arizona where it continues it's rampage. The townsfolk are all "scared" of this unknowk killer lurking in the shadow and the story continues from there, focusing on some dumbshit teenage couple.

Paul W. Anderson...:kekeke:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Good lord, I knew this one was coming. The worst part is if these brainmorons would learn how to read a comic book they would have a KILLER FILM. Just shoot the comic book pannel by pannel and you have a top notch movie, simple as that. Instead we get... well you know what we get.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Michael Yagami said:
Once again, Paul W. Anderson...:kekeke:

A few months back a draft of the script made its rounds on the internet. The jist of it was the Predator-Alien Hybrid is born, kills all the preds on the ship and ends up in some small town in Arizona where it continues it's rampage. The townsfolk are all "scared" of this unknowk killer lurking in the shadow and the story continues from there, focusing on some dumbshit teenage couple.

Paul W. Anderson...:kekeke:

Thats a predator movie.

Where do the aliens come into the picture?

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Nesagwa said:
Thats a predator movie.

Alien was also about an otherworldly creature stalking and killing humans.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Thats a predator movie.

its 1/2 alien, 1/2 predator.

I don't see where the VS. comes into the picture.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
N2x said:
Alien was also about an otherworldly creature stalking and killing humans.

Yeah, on a ship, out in space, where they picked up the alien.

Its different.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
alec said:
its 1/2 alien, 1/2 predator.

I don't see where the VS. comes into the picture.

The Alien/Predator is internally conflicted, and shuns itself for being of two races. Didn't you know that this is a remake of Thunderheart?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Steve said:

It's not a sequel. It is a remake of another movie using characters from previous movie!

As for AvP2...what is the point? I don't remember much about it besides the fact that the Black Chick lived and the Predator's didn't kill her because other Predator marked her or some shit.

Bad movie.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Nesagwa said:
Yeah, on a ship, out in space, where they picked up the alien.

Its different.

Very slightly. The thing kills people; isn't that enough? There will probably be a sequence where people are trapped in a warehouse or research lab to be picked off one by one.

And why complain about a movie that's going to suck anyway?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
N2x said:
Very slightly. The thing kills people; isn't that enough? There will probably be a sequence where people are trapped in a warehouse or research lab to be picked off one by one.

And why complain about a movie that's going to suck anyway?

And I bet one guy will get scared as the thing charges at him firing his ak-47 all over the place and then getting cut in half.

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
i walked out of the theatre during the first one when the Predator handed Sanaa Lathan's character the weapons...I was like hell no and left....

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
DashK said:
this should officially ruin any chance of another alien or predator movie getting made.
IDK about that. I think I have a pretty good idea for a new Alien movie. I need Ridley Scott's phone number, it's that great... :cool:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
ulasamosa said:
i walked out of the theatre during the first one when the Predator handed Sanaa Lathan's character the weapons...I was like hell no and left....

Yeah...that part was a load of gay....

If you're gonna make a buddy cop movie with a fucking predator in it, for fuck sake: use Danny Glover and/or Mel Gibson to team up withthe fucking thing.

It could go like this:

GLOVER: I'm waaaay to old for this shit

PREDATOR: ........Fucking tell me about it!!!!

GIBSON: You know, Hitler had some pretty good ideas....for social reforms and such.....

GLOVER&PREDATOR: .......

GIBSON: Fuck Jews.

See? This shit writes itself!

N2x

Chin's Bartender
ferrarimanf355 said:
IDK about that. I think I have a pretty good idea for a new Alien movie. I need Ridley Scott's phone number, it's that great... :cool:

Tell it to me and I'll run it by him.

If it's good.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
well with how the first one ended I'm not surprised about a sequel. Personally I'm looking forward to it, AvP was pretty enjoyable for me.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Would love to have seen a third predator movie much more than a 5th alien movie

hopefully this will have a stronger storyline than the previous avp but it was still ok though with a few cool scenes

PUNJABEE

Banned
cafu1982 said:
well with how the first one ended I'm not surprised about a sequel. Personally I'm looking forward to it, AvP was pretty enjoyable for me.

I liked it the first time I watched it, but when I watched it again it was terrible. Then the 'directors cut' (all 1 minute of it) was a fucking joke.

If it's the same director, which I'm pretty sure it is - it's going to suck.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
RGP said:
You can tell from the Directors its gonna be shit.

Thats exactly what I thought. Trouble is, most of us know its gonna be shit, just like the first one, but most of us will still go and see it/rent it/buy it with a very very slim hope that it might not be as bad as we know it will be